Ike x Reader

I don't know what I'm doing. But because I'm still doing ten thousand reads special I allowed this one. Request by CsHamada

You were playing path of radiance on your computer when the game suddenly froze in the middle of a battle. You were confused.

"What the hell?!"

That's when ike's little sprite began walking around on it's own within the game. He walked up to the screen, getting bigger and in more detail. Soon he had the graphics of his avatar in super smash Bros. The new version, duh.

He reached out his hand through the screen. You coudlnt beleive it. Ike's hand literally passed rough the screen and reached out towards you. You grabbed it and with a jerk he pulled you into the video game world.

When you woke up you saw you were wearing the costume if a female mercenary, like Mia. You look around and see the same battle screen. You see Ike and he looks at you.

"It would be hard to fight for my friends, if they weren't all by my side."

You were fixing to have a fangirl attack oh my god.

"So you brought me into your world?"

"Yes."

He answered so quickly it ended the conversation. So you now were a part of the Griel Mercenaries. 

Nice.

Maybe you'd get the chance to marry Ike! You were on the verge of fangirl squealing.

Like I said. No idea. Before I get onto epicface752's long list of requests I'm gonna relax. Thank goodness America has Good Friday. Three day weekend.

YEah but I'm stuffed to the brim so for the first time ever, requests are closed.

~Eva