(Male) Robin x Reader

Guess what today is? A half day before spring break so I'm just skipping the whole thing. A long awaited request for epicface752 so let's roll. (Dude your request plots are meh.) DAT VIDEO THO I AM DED

You were with your Nephew, Bradly. It was time for his apparent weekly violin lesson. Bradly came from the future so he had to inform you of your traditions. Being Maribelle's sister you had to comply.

You both were playing violin when the tactician was walking by the tent. He decided to listen in to the music and was enthralled.

BACK IN THE TENT

"Okay Bradly That concludes our lesson today."

"Thanks Auntie! I learn a load better with ya than ma!"

Bradly left the tent and completely walked past Robin. He was confused. Bradly doesn't sound that good on his own. That's when you walked out. Robin's heart lept. He already had a crush on you but the violin did it for him. ROBIN YOU HAVE A CIOLIN FETISH!? Robin: WTF!?

"Ah, Robin. Is there something you needed."

Robin's face flushed. He looked down and covered his face with th back of his hand. Being the one track minded woman you were you didn't notice. You had a mission to talk to your sister.

"I, uh, was just listening to your music. It's beautiful."

You smiled at that. It was nice to earn such praise from the man who literally held your life in his hands.

"If you want me to play for you I would."

"I would like that."

You both just stared in eachother's eyes. You took in the redness of his face compared to the white of his hair. His brown eyes shone with something. Was that passion? When Maribelle wasn't passionate she had the same look. 

"Well then, Shall we?"

You lifted the tent flap and he walked into your tent. You smiled and saw Tharja glaring at you. You decided to have a little fun and wink at her suggesting something suggestive. She was fuming as you closed the tent and went to play violin for Robin.

She don't care about length. That's why I'm not trying for length. Her requests are normally crack chapters and that's a good thing. I'm a person usually built around comedy. So now I got another request to do! 

~Eva