Libra x Reader

Seriously, he needs more love. Like, hella lot more love. I will go out of my way to say he is the most underrated Awakening Boi next to Kellam. I love this guy. I can go on a thousand word tangent on why we all should love this low self esteemed boy more but I'd rather make a heartfelt one shot. You ready! It's STORYTIME.

You carried the beloved tome with you at your side as you looked o to the battlefield sadly. Hours have passed and you still didn't want to leave the sight. It was an old battlefield and the war was long over. But here died the great Exalt Emmeryn in her gallant suicide to save both her people and her siblings.

You were there. You saw her jump and heard her words. Emmeryn was your great inspiration for life. She was the role model you never had because you were just an oprphan child from the slums, Just like Teach. Well, Vaike.

You only had the to,e just in case some Risen lingered or some rouge plegians seeking revenge on the first fall of their kingdom. Otherwise you were just there, staring at the ledge where she jumped. 

Tears brimmed your eyes but you refused to let them fall. Your head pointed down to the ground for a little while. You took yourself down to one knee. You held your hands together, along onto the other knee. Your sage robes shuffled a bit as you took your bow.

"Naga please bless our glorious Exalt Emmeryn with a peaceful afterlife in the heavens above. Grenat that her brother and sister live on happily for her sake and that she may never be forgotten to the Yilssean people, for she was the greatest Exalt."

A tear rolled down your cheek and a hiccup tried to penetrate your throat while speaking out your prayer but you didn't let it come out. An ally of yours, Libra, was walking up to the cite to fetch you before the march to the port of Regina Ferox to stop a Valmese invasion's beginning. He saw you praying and he slowly approached and knelt down next to you without you noticing. He listened to your words.

"She saved loves of many and brought peace to our haildom. She would bring hope to the kids of the slums and give us food our parents never ebpven dared give us, if we were lucky enough to have parents. She was a living saint and someone too good for this world, as plainly shown. Oh Naga please, I beg of you, give Emmeryn a good afterlife. In Naga's name I pray, amen."

You let your hands collapse over your eyes as warm wet tears continue to fall. Emmeryn saved you from starving countless times, bringing a little bread roll every time she did visit along with her siblings. You wanted to be a good person like her. You aspired to be a good person like her. 

Libra glanced over st you in pity. He exactly didn't have a childhood of sunshine and rainbows either. He let a hand rest on your shoulder Andy he felt you shoot up under his touch. Your red, puffy eyes meet his.

You weren't expecting to see Libra here, but as another person of cloth it was always welcome. You let the whimpers and sobs locked deep in your heart release and you flung yourself into his embrace.

Libra wasn't expecting this, and he was petrified of your touch. Omen of your hands went over the scar on his neck. But surprisingly, he didn't feel the rush of fun fear and pain he eh normally felt arm human contact. He didn't feel the sensation of burning at the delacate and melancholy touch on his scar. He felt...warmth? But what he felt didn't matter at the moment. You were in mourning. You took priority.

"I'm sorry...I wanst fast enough....I'm sorry I'm sorry im sorry...."

You just mumbled apologies under your breath. You could have stopped the Risen archers and saved Emmeryn. You could have teleported using a staff to catch her or have her teleport to your side. You could have broken her fall woth a powerful wind spell. But no. You just froze in place in tears as she plummeted to your death. You were powerless. But you let her die.

Libra pitid the sage in his arms. He Lerner his hand reach intop of your head and stroke down to the ends of your hair. He closed his eyes and you let out soft cries in the Plegian sand. He could sense imbalance and remorse inside you. As if you were attempting to repent. But there's was nothing for you to repent for. You were absolutely perfect. Nothing was wrong. 

Rest In Peace And May the heavens treat you as well as you treated Yilsse: Emmeryn

YEah, that was a tear jerker. But I'm serious tho. Libra deserves so much more love. I have an idea. As of now to March Third Of Twenty Eighteen lets do a ZodiacShepard writing challenge. Write your best Libra fanfic and tag me or send me the link in a privat message. I will read all of them and on March fourth or fifth I will post about the best one in this book. They will get major kudos and sharing from me and I will grant them as many requests as they want (I always give as many requests as you want but whatever.) Or I will draw them a shepard of their choice. Let's make this challenge big! LIBRA FOR LOVE!!!!

~Eva