A/N

To sum up how much inspiration is how long this sentance is

I mean I have a few but it's all of the same characters over and over again.

I mean, unless you want a thousand Siegbert, Foleo, And Henry one Shots I need requests.

But I have a few other topics I really need to discuss right here, right now.

One

It seems that my friend on here, possibly my BEST friend on wattpad has deleted her account. StormRaider101, wherever you may be we miss you. I miss you. If you're still there or anything....Hey.

Come back to us. You're a great author and supporter and you were one of the first people who has believed in me. You were my first request in every book and followed me through every fandom.

I noticed.

I miss you.

Come back.

...

I'm kinda messed up as you can see, my readers and followers. So let's just move on to an important announcement I mentioned before.

Two

For everyone in the ZodiacShepard contest....if you tagged me I did not get a notification because my iPad does not want to notif.

Please comment the link to your story in the comment section or privately message me if you have already finished your story. If not keep writing. Not this Saturday, but next Saturday entries are due so I can't wait to see them all! NdragonEyes was the only one I've seen and hers is really good! She sets the bar but can anyone beat her?

OOOOOH

Three

I have many ideas for writing contests. And I mean many. There are so many underrated characters in Awakening and Fates I just cant help but want to spread the love! Heck, maybe writing out this author's note is giving me inspiration!

But yeah. After Libra I plan on giving a Fates Boi more recognition. One who is so underrated and lovable I just can't function. Yes, he's a child unit. Yes I've written about him before.

That's right. My Sieg-bae. Siegbert. He deserves more love! He is the MOST underrated prince in Then second generation next to Kiragi. Actually for this Challenge I thought of doing a rule where's you have to write about one of the second generation princes in a story a thousand words or more. There are six second gen princes. Kana, Shigure, Siegbert, Foleo, Kiragi, And Shiro. 

But that's AFTER libra. Unless you want me to start it now? Comment if you do!

Four

REQUEST PLZ

that's all for now and I love you guys as always! Thanks for reading this crap! I should maybe work on a one Shot while I'm here.

~Eva