Keaton x Reader

I'm just gonna say this: I have an amino. It's under the same name Evangeline Hisahoshi. I already posted twice. Just a heads up. Now to get to business TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!!!!

You walked around camp with an old ratty teddy bear. Everyone looked at you like you were weird, unless they knew that it was the last reminant of your little brother was hot died in a faceless attack.

Corrin was one of the few who knew this was your way of grieving. He didn't interfere with you. You weren't hurting anybody walking around with a stuffed toy missing an arm and one glass bead for an eye. Stuffing flowing out of it like water trying to escape a cup.

Corrin saw a certain wolfskin looking at the bear with stars in his eyes. Corrin walked over to the wolfskin and told him that the treasure was off limits. Keaton pouted And was in denial. That was a top notch treasure and he will have it!

Keaton ran up to you, tail wagging and ears perked up as they could be from the side of his head. You looked up melancholically. If you were wearing an L cosplay, people you'll confuse you for Dwyer. You hugged the bear.

"Yeah?"

"Hey! Hey! Do you need that bear?"

A sob was held back in your throat. You didn't want to give it up. It was like giving up on him entirely. You didn't want to let go. You didn't want to let go of your brother. He didn't deserve death. He was too pure.

"Yes."

Keaton's face fell. His tail stopped wagging and he pouted like Princess Elise would when she didn't get her way. It was adorable, but you were in mourning. It was your brother's final possession. You didn't want to lose it to someone who doesn't know its true value. The value of family.

"You sure? You really sure? I know humans don't like broken down things. Just let me have it!"

He lunged for it but you held it up and put of the way. You brought it close to your body and faced away from Keaton. He began reaching around you, puffing put phrases within each breath. Or, puffing out Words. But no matter how her huffed And puffed henwouod not blow you down.

"Give...me...the...doll!"

You started crying. Tears just began to spill and you lashed out at him, kicking backwards like a bucking Branco.

"NO!!!"

You yelled so loud that everyone in then Astral Plane could hear you. They all turned and saw you and Keaton. You in tears and Keaton stubbornly reaching around you to get a 'treasure'. It wasn't even his treasure! It was your treasure And a rememberance to you're little brother.

Corrin saw this and ran over, prying Keaton off. He did not want to let the doll go. He was finally detached from you and you fell to your backside, holding the bear like it was your brother himself and you were trying to help him escape death.

Keaton amd Corrin were both panting. Jakob was helping hold the wolf back with his lord. You just wept on the ground, holding the stuffed toy. Keaton watched and regret washed over him. He let his own desire wash over his senses. The number one rule of treasure hunting was not to take something of sedimentary value to another. He broke the rule. He calmed down, allowin the two men at his sides to let go. He slowly approached you on the ground and he knelt next to you.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't say that a lot, but I am."

You looked up with tears eyes. Jakob left to go prepare dinner, he had kitchen duty. Lord Corrin watched but backed off to see your friendship go row back together again. If you had one in the first place.

"You...I'm...I....you..."

Words didn't want to form in your throat. Keaton just waited for you to get a hold of yourself. You looked at the bear and showed it to him. You had to explain why this treasure was off limits. It wasn't yours. It wasn't Keaton's. It was his.

"This was my brother's. He died in a faceless attack. I can't give it to you...I'm sorry..."

Keaton looked at the sobbing girl and gave her a hug from behind. He let his legs collapse around your body. He basically sat around you and pulled you into his chest. HE had a faint blush and his tail was wagging.

"Just...lets it out, alright? I won't steal it."

You both were just sitting in the middle of the Astral Plane. Keaton holding you from behind as you cried once more for your deceased brother.