Dwyer x Reader

Again with the AUs like I warned you about. When I'm obsessed with one I do a lot of it. Also I'm gonna say now sometimes the video makes no relation to the story, like the last one.

Modern AU

You flipped onto the couch and Dwyer slumped onto the recliner without an exaughsted sigh. Just like Michael says in Be More Chill, Highschool is Hell. Not to mention Dwyer's dad overworks him and he has shifts at Starbucks every other day and on weekends. He has a lot on his plate so when he has off days he you offer your place to your rest friend. He smiled half moved I to your apartment anyway. Your Mom left and you dad died.

"So tiiiiiiiired."

"Me too fam."

You both were really chill, like siblings. You had athletics and we're  in training to be a track star because it was your Dad's dream to be one before he had his knee fractured and his ankle shattered to force him into a fake leg. 

"I'm ready to pass oooooout."

You whined but you knew it was barely six. Dwyer obviously felt the same. He was sipping a cup of Starbucks coffee he snagged before coming here. 

"We haven't eaten."

"I Knowwwwwwww"

"Why don't we just be More Chill?"

"Be More Chill? OKAY!"

Headcannon that modern Dwyer is a musical geek like me.

You sat uo with your phone and typed in the song faster than humanely possible blaring it by connecting it to your Bluetooth speakers. You smirked at him and he smirked back. He never would smile at anybody but you with that knowing look. 

"I call player one."

"You suck Dwyer."

"Well I'm no girl but you can suck."

"F*ck you."

"Go ahead."

You huffed. Michael was confirmed player one and you really wanted to be Michael! You pressed play again, restarting the sing because someone called your role! He'll pay for it later.

"Apocalypse Of the Damned!"

"Level Nine!"

Both together now:

"The cafetorium!"

Three musicals and a half later.

"Okay we really need to eat Dwyer."

"But we didn't even start Newsies yet!"

"It's ten a f*cking clock!"

You scolded him. This was kinda normal. Night owls but always regret it later. And people in your apartment get mad if you don't shut up by eleven. Dwyer sighed. You got home and walked passed him to get to the kitchen

"Fine. God I hope you're satisfied."

You stopped in your tracks.

"Look around wasn't this enough?"

"I'll never be satisifed."

He smirked again. You needed a comback but you couldn't think of a Hamilton one.

"SHUT UP HEATHER!!!"

He scoffed and crossed his Arms.

"Sorry heather. Now go make me a sandwich."

You snickered.

"Well I have the honor to be your obedient servant."

You went to make sandwiches.

Because I'm musical trash.

~Eva