Takumi x Reader

So epicface752 wanted some angst so here I am 

You laid down in the medical room's cot at Fory Jinya. After protecting from some Nohrian invaders alongside Yukimara, Saizo, And Orochi you were horribly wounded by the Nohrian but you ultimately kept them out, for now.

Princess Sakura and her retainers were tending to the wounded, including you, when her older brother and his retainers came In. Keep in mind yiu are wounded badly and it's like ouns and needles trying to sit up.

Prince Takumi had the most worried and pained face as he searches the room for a certain person. You we're calm for some reason. Your time was nearing. The gods already had a glimmer of white light shining, but they were generous to give you a few more peaceful moments of life. Sakura knew this.

Poison daggers really are a pain. Nohr using venom in their weapons to ensure the cutting down of Hoshidan forces really was a cheap tactic that Hoshido would never stoop so low as to go to.

Takumi ran over to your beside, Sakura making use of his retainers and her own retainers working to cure the poisoning in some soldiers who had a chance of surviving. You were too far gone to save as you've heard.

"(YOUR NAME)!!! You can't die! Not from something like poisoning from a Nohrian Scum! I can't loose you and mother!"

You smiled at him from your deathbed. Uh... deathcot? You lifted a hand and placed it on his. He was crying again. The poison had penetrated not only your bloodstream, but your veins. It was near Impossible to heal you now. Well, unless you pull some Disney Level bull crap. But Shigure isn't born yet so we can't do that.

The reason Prince Takumi was so close to you is thst you're parents worked as the castle staff, and Yukimara was your uncle. You were the same age as him and as children you were playmates. Like Silas and Corrin only with Takumi being allowed to leave the castle walls. 

"Let's go to the garden..."

You sing out in a breath. Wow, talking hurts! You chuckle too tonyourself despire the pain. You didn't want a sad death. You didn't want to add pain into your best friend and your Prince. You smiled in his eyes.

He was crying and he took your hands into his own. In a shaken sob he coughed out the words:

"You'll find something waiting..."

So he remembered the Lullaby you taught him? It was one Uncle Yukimara Sung to you as an infant. Everything was changing for Prince Takumi, this song was the opposite of the truth. 

Princess Sakura was more shy and on edge than ever, Princess Azura was banished in case she'd commit traitorism too, Princess Hinoka won't stop training and has begun eating less, and Prince Ryoma has a burden on his shoulders and he'd occasionally lash out at someone. You stroked his hand with your thumb.

"Right there where you left it, Lying upside down."

Takumi looked in your eyes. He gasped. Your eyes changed from their perfect color into a grey, then the color was drained. Only your pupils locked in the whites of your eyes remained. Your skin became paler and Player until it too was white. So the poison was in affect?

Maybe if Princess Azura was here her amazing cure all song could heal you. Maybe if Uncle Yukimara or your parents were here you could say a final farewell and give them a descent substitution for a will.

No, you had better.

You reached your hand up to Takumi's face. You wiped the tears off of the undereye Of the dearest younger prince who you were proud to call your best friend and the man you live to serve. This would be your final task.

Takumi sobbed hard, coughing a little. Oh dear, hopefully the poison wasn't contagious. He started breathing out the lyrics to the rest of the lullaby, making you smile and sing along through the pain.

"Everything stays, right as you left it. Everything stays, but it's still changing. Ever so slightly, daily and nightly. In little ways..."

Your hand went limo off of Takumi's face. You're hardly realized his own plan was keeping it in place. Takumi's eyes went wide when he saw your eyes flutter closed. No. No no no no NO NO NO!!!!

"Everyhting stays. Come on (your name)! Everything stays! Say it! Say it and tell me you're still alive! You HAVE to be alive! I won't lose you and mother! NO NO NO!!!"

He fell to his knees beside your cot, your resting figure limp. But you had little traces of a heartbeat left. Very feint and too far between to be noticeable. Takumi flung his hands to his head, hearing screaming inside for Vengance. Screaming inside to kill every last Nohrian who did this. Mother, (Your name), who might be next? Precious little Sakura?

Oboro saw this and walked over to her Prince. When olaced her hand on his shoulder which was heaving up and down with his crying. A long moment of silence and the burden of loss filled the room. 

That is...

"Ev....."

Takumi jerked his head up to the cot. He stood straight in his knees to see. Your hand was twitching and reaching. Reaching for where his hand once was. You're voice cracked and it seemed stressed.

"Ever.... every...th...everything..."

You struggled to get the words out. A smile overcame Takumi's lips. He sprung upmin a rush of emotion and grabbed your hands again. Oboro smiled at her Leige, Hinata placed his hands on his hips watching, Princess Sakura had a wave of relief. Takumi helped you sing the last few words.

"Everything stays."