Takumi x Reader

Christ epicface752 is Takumi ur husbando or sumthin? Naga save us all as we deal with another Takumi one shot! (Not that I'm complaining)

You were training with Takumi using a bow. You has just master classed from a Pegasus knight to a Kinshi Knight and you had, like, no experience using it.

So here you were in the forest with targets everywhere and you had a brass Yumi in hand. Takumi had his arms crossed and he stared at you as you nervously load the bow and pull the string. Your eye lands on a target and you tense up.

You let loose the arrow and it flew into the bullseye. YOU HIT THE BULLSEYE IN FRONT OF TAKUMI!!! Praise sweet baby Naga you actually learned to hit a target with a bow for the first time ever!

You look back at the Hoshidan prince and he had a small smile he was obviously tying to suppress. His arms were still crossed but his weight did shift to the right.

"Good job, now do it again."

Your wide smile fell and you looked down at the bow. You inhaled sharply and you pulled an arrow back again. Takumi obviously found something wrong because he told you to stay put. He walked over behind you and he fixed your form, pressing against you.

Yeah you were blushing pretty damn hard. He held your hand and pulled the arrow back. His other hand was slrigjtly on the way but you thought he was a professional so he'd move his hand. 

"Now let it go."

He let his hand go. You were reluctant to do so too but you knew how impatient he can be so you did so. 

The arrow skimmed his hand and left a short gash on the hand. He seethed under his breath. You threw the bow down without even looking where the arrow went (hit dead center again) and you pulled out the first aide you always kept.

"Takumi give me your hand."

He kept his hand clutched with pressure. You had the bandages out and ready to help the prince but he wouldn't let you.

"Takumi let me help your. Give me your hand."

It's as if he didn't trust you. You kinda grown impatient.

"TAKUMI GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!!"

Takumi flinched, letting his hand go. You grabbed his hand and wrapped it. You kept it with pressure and did it with expertise. Your brother was a healer so you know this. Once his hand was treated you sigh out a breath.

"Done. Are you fine."

"Yeah..."

He seemed to be scared of you still because of your outburst but he was recovering. You helped him stand up and take him back to camp.

This sucked I'm sorry.

~Eva