Lon'qu x Reader

Warning. Trigger warnings. The video should be enough said.

You wanted to get close to him but you couldn't. He would always tell you to back up or tell you to go away. He may have had a good reason for for this but it drove you absolutely insane the longer your you jad to distwcne yourself from him.

You were on the snapping point. You couldn't keep this distance uo for longer. If you can't hold a single conversation that didn't involve orders somehow that would be great! MEME INTENDED!!! Gods!

You were in your tent, thinking of ways from him to get more comfortable around you. That's when the idea hit you.

Why does it matter if he's comfortable? All that matters is that you are happy. He'll be happy sooner or later. You deserved this for being so patient.

An evil smirk widespread across your face as you thought of your wicked plan.

You took a silver knife for good measure and went over to his tent. It was too early for anyone to be out and about so it was perfect.

You opened the tent flap and saw him sleeping. So peaceful. So vaunerable. So easy to just rip off his clothes and.... heh heh heh. There you go again with your twisted mind.

Lon'qu noticed your presence in his sleep sand he sat uo abruptly, revealing his abre chest and rippling muscles to you. He growled at you.

"What the hell are you doing in here, woman!"

You hushed him and walked up to him, finger on his mouth. The now bloody knife behind your back Andy blood spluttered all over you. You murdered someone before comign here and it was apparent.

"I'm just taking what's mine."

You pushed him down and crawled over him. For the first time in years Lon'qu felt genuine fear coursing through his veins.

"W-Where's this blood from!"

He demanded. You giggled a menacing giggle that would send shivers down anyone's Spine. Your eyes poured into his, making his spine grow stiff.

"I noticed you were getting close to a woman. Another woman. I just took her out of the picture."

He hasped. The only woman that he was talking to to was-

"Olivia. WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

You were getting fed up of him fighting back so you pinned the knife against his throat. He froze in place and you both were glaring into eachtoher's eyes. You felt his heartbeat beneath you. It almost turned you on seeing him emotional like this.

"Again, I took her out of the picture. Now it's only us~"

No matter how hard lon'qu Would try, he'd never escape you. You'd take him away from the army where you both were never heard from again. He lived a Longmont life of misery and you lived a happy life. But for doing that you were sent to hell.

It was worth it