Ryoma x Reader

This plot and character go to the amazing NdragonEyes who I personally think has a slightly weird taste in men. But I'm not one to judge since my taste is nonexistent and I love practically everyone in this damn franchise. Oh well. Storytime.

That's it. You were fired. You were good as gone. How dare you comit this treason! But your heart simply didn't want to listen to logic or reason. It did as it wanted.

You, the devoted sister of Jakob and loyal servant in Lady Corrin, fell in love. Normally you'd be happy and your only worry would be a protective older brother. But nope, that was the least of your worries. It was who you were in love with that was the problem.

His long hair flowing regally down his back in that fashion. His armor being bolder than anyone on this goddamn army. His sword slashing through every enemy with ease. His large intense muscles catching your eye. Okay you were in love. But it's was so wrong.

You were in love with Lord Ryoma, Big Cheese Of Hoshido And Brother to your lady. You couldn't do this. No no no no no no. You knew you were in love but it was so wrong! You had no choice. You had to quit.

You were in the process of rushing back to your own little private quarters you shared with your older brother when you felt a hand on your shoulder, halting you. You met his eyes, and you didn't want to meet his eyes because tears brimmed your own.

"(Your name)? What's so wrong that you have to rush?"

You wiped your eyes as swiftly as you could before meeting his again. He was so much taller than you. Perfect to hold and cradle you from behind. Perfect to hold you into his chest. Perfect to protect you from danger. Perfect to dom.... OKAY YOU NEED TO STOP IT IS TIME TO STOP WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!?

You sniffed and just looked down, unable to fins the courage to face him like you need to. You watched your hands clasp together.

"I can't. I'm leaving. I'm a traitor to my lady. I'm a treason and I deserve the worst punishment of all."

You couldn't take it. You lunged to try and get away but the strong prince grabbed your wrist. He took your hands in his own. You watched each and every finger of his go in between each and every one of yours. It was as if this was one of your fantasies.

"What did you do. I won't let go until you tell me."

His voice was stern and low. You couldn't say. You kept your mouth shut tight. His face inched a little closer, but it wasn't romantic like you always wanted it to be. It was scary. He was intimidating you into telling him what you never wanted anyone to know.

"Tell me."

He must have thought you did something like murder Takumi. You swallowed everything and meekly your voice croaked out those three cliche words that every woman wants told to them and what every parent needs to say to their child

"I love you."

He dropped you. You hardly noticed you were held above the ground. You're hardly noticed that his hands detatched from yours and went to the collar of you maid's outfit.

You had tears in your eyes and you felt cold shroud you. Your tears froze over. You were Ice tribe, just like your brother and your friends. You were one of the ones abdicated at a young age to serve lady Corrin. You felt coldness from the depths of your heart engulve you. 

You just hugged your knees and buried your face in them. Ryoma watched as a cold wind started swirling around you. Like you were the eye of a hurricane and there was quiet... for just a moment. 

He shook his head and he put his hand in the increasing blue icey winds whipping around you in a circle. He retracted it quickly because the wind was made Umm of little pieces of hail smaller than the eye could see and increasing in size. A mini hail hurricane. But Ryoma doesn't give up. 

Ryoma jumped into the hail and he made it in front of you after a few moments. You looked up with puffy eyes to see him pick you up by the hand. He lifted you like a doll and then he picked up your other arm. He looked you dead in the eye.

"Don't you ever leave me."

You gasped as he embraced you like you always hoped he would. The largest of your worries gone. He kissed you quick on the lips, sealing the deal and your fate. You were to be his new queen and the bearer of his children. Mainly the little cheese of Hoshido.

But you still had to deal with Jakob later.