(Male) Robin x Reader

That awkward moment when you tagged the wrong person the whole time. Sorry KawaiiKitteh2017YT for tagging you so much. The request was ACTUALLY from kwaiicookies! I feel so bad now....

With that aside let's go to the story! STORYTIME!

You couldn't beleive it. You gave birth to Morgan. The Morgan from the future, his present form was right here and she just came from your womb. You did it.

You were crying with happiness as you cradled your newborn daughter. You were so proud of yourself, but how would Robin react to his daughter? How would Morgan react to meeting herself?!

Robin and Morgan were led into the room by the doctors. They saw you with a wide smile and tears in your eyes. Robin gasped seein the infant and Morgan smiled and watched her parents coo over her past self. Now she got to witness her first memories. It was a special moment for Morgan.

Robin was awestruck. His daughter that he got to know during the war was right in his wife's Arms. This was Morgan. It was hard to belive because she was so tiny. So tinyyyyyyyyyy. You looked over at Morgan and beckoned her over.

"Do you want to hold yourself?"

Morgan's eyes lit up and Robin's also did. This would be a rare treat. Someone holding the literal infant version of themselves. Morgan took the baby version of herself into her arms and she smiled down at herself.

"Hi Morgan, I'm you from the future. If things seem bad, know you have the best parents ever."

You watched proudly as your daughter held herself. Robin hugged you while you were still in the bed. You weren't walking for a while but it was worth it.

You brought Morgan into the world.

Is that what you imagined? I hope I did it right!

~Eva