Niles x Reader x Shura

You know when you can't choose just one husbando? That's NdragonEyes right now. Also I'm watching this dude summon. It's fun for some reason and it makes me want to play heroes a lot.

You didn't know what to do. Okay let's backtrack it a bit because you'd be VERY confused I feel I don't explain so here we diddly doo. 

So you have been hanging out with you two favorite outlaws recently. You kind of had an attraction towards scruffy men and bows were your favorite weapon so who could blame ya for spending so much time around Niles and Shura?

But spending so much time with both of the men had side affects. Both of them had fallen deeply in love with you. So we had a classic love triangle on our hands. 

You were hiding behind a building's outer corner listening in to Shura and Niles as they fought over you. You'll admit, you were enjoying this. Two hot men fighting over you and you alone. It made you feel special but it was so wrong. 

Why is it when boys fight does it look so horrible yet feel so right? You shouldn't watch this crap, it's not who you were. But with these boys... DAAAAMN.

Okay you had enough of being the center of attention. You grabbed a sword just in case we have trouble. You make yourself known in their presence and both archers freeze in their tracks. Niles licks his lips seductively and Shura places his hand on his hip and growls at Niles.

"(Your name), what a pleasant surprise."

"(Your name)! What are you doing here?"

Both of them look at you and you just hold the sword behind your back innocently. Playing innocent was fun. But it was time to stop. It was time to stop okay.

"I heard everything boys. And I need to settle this little dispute."

Shura blsuhes intensely and Niles smirks pervertishly. If that's even a word. You take a step back and look at both men individually. Silence took over the three of you until Shura says: 

"How! You gonna choose or something?"

You shake your head and smirk. 

"Nope."

Niles raises an eyebrow, losing all of his suaveness. If that's the right word. He crosses his arm so over his chest. 

"So what are you going to do?"

You thought about it. What are you going to do? Make them settle it themselves? Make them answer a question about you? Eenie meanie minie Moe? You didn't know. You liked them both!

"Uh... I don't know just settle this. Fight, rock papers scissors, I don't care! I like you both damnit!"

Niles And Shura share a look and then look back at you.

"We can calm down for you to choose... If you want."

Shura suggests and Niles rolls his eyes.

"She obviously doesn't want to choose! We can just share her. I mean, Lord Xander And Leo are sharing Lady Corrin so why can't we share? But I call the front."

You clearly didn't understand that dirty comment but Shura nodded. If it was for you he'd do it. Even if he wanted the front.

"Fine. We share her."

You smiled and took them both into a hug, kissing both of their cheeks.

"Thanks guys."