THREE THOUSAND READS

The reason why I didn't update right when I woke up is because I saw I was about theory reads away from this milestone so I thought I'd wait.

OMG GUYS YOURE THE BEST

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

you guys make me feel like I'm important with all these reads it's so great! It took me about a hundred plus parts to reach two thousand in the first fire emblem book but look at us now with seventy parts and going strong!

I have a few announcements I need to make...

OneStormRaider101 is back! I was looking through all the comments in this book to see I found I dropped any and her profile came back up so I went to her profile and asked her where she went. No reply yet. But I missed her since she was with me since day one and she means a lot to me.

Two The LiveToServe Challenge. Yes I know I'm pushing this down your throats but I'd really like to see you participate. I extended the time to a month for you and I do this so I can connect with my readers and see what they write so I know how to morph my writing into something they/you enjoy. Also I'm debating wether to do all or just the male retainers since I'm not good with female x anything. And if I should do OC or not. Sorry to keep bugging you about this.

Three. request please. Yesterday I had a lot of requests which further inspired me to write a lot but today I'm just blank. Still sick, but blank. Yes it's still relatively early in the day but I'm still just bleh. Today will probably be boring.

Four I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I DO NOT DESERVE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And that's all. I really appreciate this! Love you!

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva