Xander x Reader

It's sad when a vocaloid can sing better than Justin Bieber in HIS OWN SONG!!! Putting that aside I had this epic request from epicface752. So I'm just diving straight in.

You were a Malig Knight, like Camilla. But you were at least modest with flaunting sounds your body with your armor. Plus there wasn't much to flaunt around. You were flats as a board. But what you lacked in appearance you made up for in strength.

Prince Xander of Nohr knew you were one of the strongest fighters in the Nohrian army, Corrin also acknowledged this fact and had you lead the battalion of Wyvern riders instead of Camilla. She was in her own batallion woth her retainers and the other royals.

Azura one night showed Xander a place in the Astral Plane where no one else knew of besides her, her son, her daughter, and her husband. She sensed Xander had some sort of confession to make and that was the most peaceful place to be.

Xander took her advice. He had grown a strong liking to his most formiddable Malig Knight. She was moe and more. She would be the perfect queen of Nohr. He wanted you as his queen. Let that sink in.

He had Azura fetch you and ask to meet him here with precise directions. All he had to do was wait with the box in hand. Yes, it was a wedding ring. No, he didn't expect to get married. He just wanted to court you to start out with. Relationships should not be rushed.

"Lord Xander? Lady Azura had me come here to meet you. Important battle strategies yet again?"

Xander shook his head and stood up From the place he was sitting down. He aapproached you with a less intense frown that you knew as a smile. His heart was accelerating. What if you say no? 

The place was extravagant. The river was glistening a and the plants were the perfect green to match the water. It was as if you hopped into one of Shigure's paintings. It was... romantic. But you knew Prince Xander wasn't one for romance, right? And no way he did love you, right?

"Quite the contrary. I want to talk about the future."

"The... future? Milord what does this have to do with me?"

You look at him quizzically. He looked down in his hands which hid the red velvet box holding the wedding ring he'd symbolize as a promise. He inhaled before continuing.

"What would you think would make the perfect queen?"

A hard question. He was probably having you describe a woman in camp. He probably is asking you opinion on who'd be the best candidate to be his queen. The best woman in this camp for him...

"Well, someone who'd take the position seriously, first of all. She has to be skilled at what she does and capable of defending herself since a large target will be on her back once she's crowned. She also must have reciprocated affections for you as well for the marriages to last."

You finish, looking at him. He stares into your soul. He can see the wildness in your eyes. He realizes that you carry all of those traits, including thst last one you added.

"Well then, I believe I know who I'm going to wed."

You sigh.

"I should have figured out sooner you were planning to marry Beruka-"

He took your hand in a moment and with a swift moment he slipped the ring on your finger without even visablg opening the box. 

"You."

You looked in his eyes, happiness and tears filling your being. You hugged the high prince instantly, and he mimicked this action.

You were his precious wife now.