Ryoma x Reader

Oh? You thought I was done with requests? Nope! NdragonEyes requested WAY more but I hadn't to do softball practice so I'm back in writing mode! I have so many requests and it's AWESOME!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!

Ryoma looked down at his own hands sitting on a bench in the Astral Plane. You were his sister, so it was only natural he wanted to spend time with you, right? 

But you weren't his sister. The letter said everything. You weren't blood related, but how would you react? And added onto that news if he confessed it would be even more pressure on your plate. Timing was horrible. He groaned under his breath.

What he didn't notice was a certain Nohrian Princess walking up to the Hoshidan soon-to-be King. She had a frown on her face.

"Ryoma."

Her voice cut through his thoughts, which he was lost in. The Lavenderette stared him coldly, dead in the eye. Something about her demeanor didn't settle with Camilla.

"You've been looking at my dear (Your name) quite fondly, and not in a brotherly way. I demand to hear your intentions."

Well this put the Prince on the spot. Camilla didn't beat around the bush, she cut right to the chase. Ryoma let out a sigh and looked at the letter in his hands. 

"Mother, my mother, gave me this letter whenever I questioned who I fell for. Read it."

He handed the paper to Camilla, who cocked an eyebrow. She read over the letter and she was taken aback. She looked up and scowled at the High Prince.

"So Hoshido's Queen saw the future? And you aren't truest related to (Your Name)? This would break her heart. And I don't like seeing someone break her heart, Lord Ryoma."

She clenched her fist in front of him. Tha hand without the paper, duh. She threw the letter back at Ryoma. 

"But you did say something about 'the one you love' being tied to this letter. Do you love (Your name)?"

She questioned ina  voice cold as steel. Ryoma looked down and nodded, his Lobster armor shifting along with his movements in the sitting position.

"Yes."

Camilla had a small smile. A creepy smile. She grabbed his collar and pulled him up to her face. Her smile transformed into the most intimidating and scary looks a person could get. Almost like Peri when she brings down the lance.

"If you hurt a single hair on her head I will end you. Got it?"

Ryoma nodded and Camilla dropped him back down. She walked off like nothing ever happened. Ryoma looked back a ton the letter and made sure to remember her words. Ryoma learned that Princess Camilla wasn't a woman of empty threats.

Oh wow look at the timing. You were walkign by at this very moment. Ryoma sucked up his pride and walked over to you. 

You saw Ryoma walking up towards you and you grinned. Your strong big brother wanted to talk to you! Every time it made you feel special, more special than sparring with Xander. Being the Naive little protagonist you were you didn't make the connection you loved him in another way.

"Ryoma!"

You called out and he looked at a piecemeal of paper. Piece of paper? Tactics maybe and he wanted you to review them? If so why not ask Leo? He's much better at that than you. You hopped to his side, meeting him halfway.

"What's that?"

You cheerfully smiled, taking after Elise and all. The Lobster Lord flinched And his the paper behind his back, confusing you. Ryoma was hiding something from you? He never did that before.

"Well, (Your name)..."

He cleared his throat.

"I have some new stuff that may sound unsettling, but it is followed by soemthing hopefully pleasant."

What? You didn't know what he was talking about so you just grabbed his arm to reassure him.

"If soemthing seems troubling you just say it."

Ryoma gulped. You could be so innocent. That was soemthing he absolutely loved about you. Always happy and cheerful and understanding. Right, back to the story. Ryoma cleared his throat again. Anxiety comign over him. Ah screw it. He can't say it. He can just give her the note.

"Read this..."

He handed you the paper and you read it. When you took a step back he knew you learned what you needed to know. He saw your eyes scan over one particular sentence, the one revealing you wasn't related to any of them.

"R....Ryoma...I...."

He saw tears form in your eyes. Sh*t. He could feel a cold gaze on him. Camilla. Right before a song escaped your mouth he grabbed your chin and made you look up at him.

"Shhh... I know you love us like siblings, but what if i can make us truly related?"

You hiccuped and looked a tad him confused.

"How? M-Marraige is the only way..."

Ryoma smiled at you.

"(Your Name), I love you. And not in a brotherly way."

You gasped. Well this took you by surprise. Camilla watched carefully in cover as you jumped into Ryoma's arms. Camilla saw your smile and you giggling through the tears. If her precious little sister was happy then she was happy. Oh and Ryoma was happy too. 

But what would everyone else say!?

BADA BOO, BADA BING!!! Donezo and I still go at WAY more to do! I might eat first because  need energy to write like I'm running out of time! 

~Eva