Leo x Reader

I've been gone a while.... I'm sorry. My life just was crapping all over me and i got a bit depresso. Still am. Pass me an espresso?

Modern AU

You sat in the desk and pulled whilest in the library. You're boyfriend sat right next to you as you pulled out your laptop and him the textbook. School projects amirite? You opened the document and titled it's with your name and Leo's. He opened up to the correct page and you began to work.

"Right here it talks about how Nucleac acid isn't like stomach acid Andy doesn't dissolve anything. That's a question, right?"

You nodded at your boyfriend and typed up the answer to number seven. The document already had a template with all the questions and a place for each answer. Good thing you were a fast Typer.

"For number three I belive it talks about where Chromosomes are located and what are they for?"

"No, that's number four."

"Right. Well Chromosomes are found in the Nucleus and pass down traits to offspring using sexual reproduction."

You typed that up word for word. When you were done you looked back a ton Leo, he was scanning the He science textbook. You looked at him with love in your eyes. You were lucky to be dating such a smart boy.

Leo suddenly looked up and had a smirk come over his face. His milk chocolate orbs locked into yours and a feint heat rose into your cheeks. He took his hand up and began caressing your cheek.

"Having fun?"

You placed your hand over his.

"Yeah."

He pecked your lips before returning to the book. You were still spellbound by the second long kiss before he said aloud:

"Number nine is about sexual reproduction cells, he sperm and the egg right?"

You felt blood boil under your face when you looked over at it.

"Both Six And nine are..."

He smirked and looked over at the computer and then back at the book. His face was awfully close to yours when he said the answer.

"For number six the sperm fertilizes the egg. For number nine then sperm so the male sex cell and the egg is the female sex cell."

DONT YELL AT ME THIS IS SCIENCE AND I ACTUALLY HAD TO OPENLY SAY THIS IN CALSS SO BITE ME

You typed it just as fast as normal, but when you typed in 'sex' it autocorrected to 'sexy' and then immediately made the next word Leo. The sentence was 'the sperm was the male sexy Leo.' You were blushing but laughing inside. Leo blinked and reread it as you skipped over the mistake.

Leo chuckled to himself at the autocorrect. You both started laughing, which was rare for Your beloved to do. Good thing you had the library to yourselves, huh?

And this kids is why autocorrect is never a good thing.

I'm sorry I had to!

~Eva