Leo x Reader

And we have a reflect chapter of the last one requested by none other than epicface752. Also I have a friend from school, irl, trying to read my books named purplegirl4645. If you spam her DMs for me with something like "Stranger Danger" that would be great. Now it's story time my dudes.

You fell to the ground on the battlefield. Apparently Hoshido had gotten stronger. Apparently Corrin had gotten far stronger than you, a Nohrian knight bent on strength and skill. Your lance topples outmof your hand as her yato peirces your armor and retracts, leaving blood to pour out like a carton of spilled milk.

You fell to your knees, hand clutching the wound. Leo saw you injured by Corrin's hand answers he launched one of his most powerful spells you've seen at his beloved older brother who is now a traitor. 

His horse swept to your side and he jumped off it. You were in am agony indescribable. The sword must have penatrated an organ. Luckily it wasn't too vital, like your liver or kidney or something.

You looked at your Prince that you've sworn to protect. You flash him a smile, not even thinking he'd ever see it again. Pain surged your body in little tiny spurts of needles. It was painful, it was painful, iT wAs PaInFuL!!!

You winced and curled yourself up again. Corrin was off fighting other forces, scared of dealing with his own brother. Coward. Leo was crying, he didn't know what to do. You managed to lift your head towards him.

"It's fine milord. You have your own retainers. I'm glad I served you in this life."

Leo scoffed and wiped his eyes with one hand, and grabbed yours with his other. He fell down to his knees. Other soldiers ensuring no attackers slipped through. 

"There no way I did let you die. ELISE!!! HEALER!!! ANYONE!!!"

Leo called for a healer but all staff users in this army were too far out of reach and none had a Physic. Even if they did they'd have to be in range. You accepted this is the end. Today was the day you die. And that was okay.

You looked at him, tears spilling from his eyes. Pain erupted in your body. Younknew dpeaking hurt more because of earlier, but you had to keep a level voice for Lord Leo.

"Milord..."

He stopped and fell next to you again. His tears fell on your armor, mixing with the blood and sweat. Huh, this made a new meaning to blood sweat and tears. A cruel irony. You smiled at him.

"Milord your collar is inside out."

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL!!!"

He screamed. He was in an emotional state. Leo never lost its composure before. It made you flinch, and flicking made you wince. Leo saw this And instantly regretted his action. He cursed himself.

"I know you're trying to lighten the mood, but please don't... I need you alive."

You reached a hand up to his face and wiped a tear away. You smiled at him.

"Then adapt, improvise, and overcome."

With that, you're body fell limp and youncould feel the light ripping your soul away from the body you struggled to stay in. Death was stubborn. Your soul watched Leo scream out in his own againy, grab his tome, and begin a mass slaughter of Hoshidan forces.

This is the battle that destorts the Hoshidan army and begins Nohr's conquest. All because you died. Maybe your sacrifice was for the greater good. Or maybe it was the worst mistake ever, becuase Leo grew corrupt after. You'd rather lose the war than lose Lord Leo.