Siegbert x Reader

This one also took a while to get out. Yes, a direct repeat. I don't have any request so I should have the liberty to write about whatever I want then, yeah? So I choose to write about my Sieg-bae.

The Queen Of Nohr's stood wother Herman son in a room with you, a maid, supervising this activity on behalf of Siegbert's rightful retainer Soleil. You stood onideinatly as you watched what Charlotte was teaching him with a scarcely suppressed blush.

"There will be women throwing themselves at you, son. Your status and you're charm are very overwhelming. You need to learn how to deal with that!"

"Mother, There are more pressing matters than learning about courtship."

"If you want to be king you'll need a queen!"

"When that time comes I will, but for now I stil need to further my abilities to love up to Father."

"Goodness Siegbert! You're eighteen and you still don't even know how to kiss correctly! You gotta learn someday and imma makemsure today is that day!"

Siegbert looked down in embarassment at what his mother is going to make him do today. Charlotte was being stubborn. It was just how she was, nothing can change her mind when it's made up.

"But-"

"Ah Ah! No buts! It's 'Yes Mother'."

He sighed."

"Yes mother."

She grinned and pointed at you.

"You, come here and assist us."

You flushed red but kept it hidden as you obeyed. Charlotte had you stand directly in front of the high prince of Nohr. He was a little taller than you but not by much. Henwas most handsome and favorable in every way.

"Siegbert, kiss her."

"What?! Mother o can't just-"

"Where's my 'yes Mother'?"

He sighed again in defeat.

"Yes mother."

He oooked In Your eyes with his chocolate brown ones. He obviously didn't want to do this. His hands were spazzing out a little and he didn't have his normal composed expression. Charlotte had her hands crossed over her chest and she waited impatiently for her son to oblige.

Siegbert grabbed your shoulders and held you on place. You coudlnt disobey but the red in your face became apparent and you're shy side decided to come out. Siegbert grabbed your chin and let his thumb brush over you lip. You could feel him inching closer.

"I'm sorry."

The polite prince whispered softly before pressing his lips against yours. His lips were....warm and welcoming. Almost as polite as he was entirely. You couldn't help but close your eyes and respond. Clearly he didn't know what else to do. Queen Charlotte looked bored.

"Good. Now add the tounge."

Both of you flinched in the kiss and he pulled away, staring st his mother with bug eyes.

"M-mother!"

"You gotta learn. Now do."

She wasnt going to budge one bit. You were already super flustered about him kissing you the first time.  Now he was going to add tounge Into it?! You felt your fingertips press against your lips with the bliss lingering. 

"I'm terribly sorry."

He sighed out and he grabbed you again. Only you could imagine what was going to happen.

Okay so I'm ending it there's because I cannot wrote stuff like that even though the idea was my own. I mainly wanted to make an Author's note again but I made one so frequently I decided just to to get it here.

Participants of the ZodiacShepard Challenge please comment here the link to your story so I can add it to a reading list I own. Please.

I was also thinking after the ZodiacShepard challenge I could do more challenges for more underrated characters. Maybe?

~Eva