Hinata x Reader

If you haven't noticed I like Hinata in a modern AU more because he is basically my spirit animal and I can roleplay as him because he is like me.

Modern AU 

You were chilling in the bleachers with your earbuds in your ear listening to whatever th heck you like. You were at your boyfriend's baseball game but in all honesty you weren't the sporty type. You were an artist who drew cartoons on the internet.

But here you were because you loved Hinata too much. You were trying to understand what the heck was going on. You only really payed attention when Hinata was playing. He was a rockin pitcher and he struck out almost everybody and he hit one to the fence. He ran three bases. Is that a triple because three? Yeah it had to be.

You smiled when Hinata went uo to bat again. He glanced your way before walking into the box and gave you a little wink. You rolled your eyes and blowed hm a kiss. He beamed in the box and you glanced to see his friends in the dugout snickering. 

Hinata went into the box with a smug look and he glared at the pitcher of the Nohrian wolves. Oh, did you forget to mention the teams? Nohrian wolves versus Hoshidan Foxes. You went to Hoshido High. 

Hinata smacked the baseball right when it was about to to pass him and it flew right over the second baseman's head. I flew over the right fielder's head and over the fence. Like earlier, you weren't one for sports. But you think he did something unbelievable because everyone in the stands was standing and cheering. 

Hinata was sprinting around the bases and you jumped up and cheered for him. You tried to be loud but you weren't a loud person. You cheered and your phone in your black hoodie pocket almost fell out as you did so.

Right before Hinata slid home he looked your way. He seemed prouder that you were actually doing something in a Reaction. You weren't a sports person. He slid home and you cheered.

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT HINATA WOOOOOO!!!"

What? You don't know sports! You didn't know what to say! Hinata spring up and you blew him another kiss. He looked like he felt like the proudest high schooler in the world. And he was. That's how he felt right then. He basically strutted back to the dugout. 

After the game you walked off the bleachers casually behind the feild to behind the dugout. You hung on the chain metal of the school baseball field. Hinata noticed you while putting his bat in his specially made bag. He beamed when seeing you.

"Great job Sport."

He beamed at your words and you slipped two fingers in.

"High two."

Hinata pressed his two fingers against yours. Since you can only fit two fingers in why not call it a high two? It just works. 

"High two."

He repeats. He was obviously antsy and the other players stared at the two of you. Hinata was probably the only one not single. He was the only taken boy on that team. That's kinda sad. No, wait. Takumi And Oboro we're dating. Nevermind.

"Hey, you did great Hinata. I have to get you a reward when we get back home."

He turned beet red with a starstruck grin.

"Oh boy!"

Everyone had to be thinking something dirty. Nope. Whenever you said you were giving Hinata a reward that meant you were going to spend your money on an arcade or amusement park date. He really liked the arcade and amusement park. Hinata was like a little kid, but he was your little kid.

Hinata rushed out of the dugout and he wrapped an arm around you with his baseball bag slung over his opposing shoulder.  You held up a Pair or twenty dollar bills.

"Six Flags or Jimmy's?"

"Six flags!"

Hinata went for the amusement park today. That tells you what kind of mood he's in. He isn't in an adventure mood and doesn't need to blow off steam in the mortal combat machine. Seriously Jimmy's arcade had a mortal combat machine! We kid you not.

So you went to six flags with Hinata and had a blast. Even I feel he did force you on all the rides with the largest loops. But in turn you didn't let him have some of your funnel cake as punishment.

You two were the ultimate couple.

Hinata is one of my babs. Also listening to Kinky Boots because I can. I'm trying to listen to more musicals than just the main and newer four. XD

~Eva