Inigo x Reader

You held the black feather close to your chest and you looked into the horizon. You were an assassin from Regina Ferox, so you were a strong warrior. Your code name? Well that was Raven of course. Daughter of Lon'qu and Secret sister of Gerome.

In your future your parents were killed brutally and never were there for you. Neither was Gerome. He inherited Minerva from your mother and you inherited your father's killing edge. He forgot about you after a while.

You slipped through the portal to go and save your parents. You gave yourself a fake name and a fake title. You never were close to your father like you were your mother. She didn't concern you much. She never gave you her ring or anything to dignify you as her child. All you had was Lon'qu's sword.

You were in Regina ferox, far after the time you were supposed to be back. It was around the time that the battle to save the Devine dragon From the soldiers at the based of the tree. You decided to jump into the battle last minute with no explanation.

Cutting down enemies with your sword, his sword, And sniping enemies with your bow proved most effective. You had no emotion. You cut everyone down like you were told to. That's when you saw him.

 Not lon'qu,

Gerome.

You stared in the eyes of your own blood. He looked ashamed behind that's mask of his. He was with Lucina, future Exalt of Yilsse. You ignored him and kept fighting. 

During the battle a bluenette boy who seemed to be Lucina's Brother being cornered by three, no, four Falcon Knights. You grabbed your bow and launched four skillful arrows and hit all four at once. Then you swoopedmin and took one rider off the Pegasus and took over the mount. 

You had the Pegasus grow wild and launch into another Pegasus rider as you launched two or so arrows at the remaining two. You stood in content and turned to the bluenette. He had tears in his eyes. 

"You saved me."

"Youre Lucina's Brother. Inigo, right?"

He nodded and took your hand. Even though you were much shorter than him you were able to hoist him up. He gazed in your eyes.

"You're stunning."

You rolled your eyes and saw another Assassin rushing behind you. You didn't have time to reach over and grab your sword so you unseethed one of his and slashed through the man. You regained composure and seethed his sword back in.

"And you're a ladies man. I've heard about you."

"Who are you."

You looked in his eyes before answering:

"(Your name)."

Not your code name, your real name. Not Raven. You didn't know why you trusted him but you did. And you wouldn't regret it.