Laurent x Reader

Chrom graduations to Yumiko_Yokoshima for being the first to guess the song then Foleo x Reader was based off of! It was Tailor Shop of Enbizaka if you wanted to know! Anything this boi needs some love so who am I to deny his needs? Storytime!

Tactics were easy, fighting was hard. You were a tactician, duh. But you had a lot to live up to. Your father was Robin. Yes the Robin of the Shepards. You're older sister Morgan and your other sister Severa were hard workers and were always together.

You weren't like your sisters.

Your mother, Cordelia, would often come by you and try to cheer you up, but you were an introvert and always said you were fine. You just wanted to live up to your family's standards. Mother is perfect, Father is perfect, Severa and Morgan are perfect, why can't you be?

So here you were, stressing out to yourself trying to force the knowledge inside of you. It just didn't want to compute in your brain. The book says if s flier is surrounded by archers and an armored unit I'd nearby you have the flier Rush the archers with the armored knight paired up. Why don't you just have the armored knight shield the flier? Wouldn't that make much more sense? You were so confused.

That's when the mos tells logical man in the army saw you in the Librarium tent. You were reading a book with a pained and tired look on your face. This clearly wasn't good for you. Your skin was pale and you had bags under your eyes. You have apparently been studying without rest for two days straight.

"(Your name), what are you doing?"

You jerk up from the book to see Laurent standing there with a book of his own in hand. You looked at you with his glasses shielding his eyes. 

"Laurent! I was just reviewing some tactics. That's all."

"When was the last time you slept."

He disregarded your excuse entirely and instantly asked his next question when the last word exited your mouth. When was the last time you slept? You hadn't got a clue. You just looked down and searched the page for an answer. You saw a number and mentally said 'screw it maybe this would work'.

"Twenty four." Because the only thing funnier than twenty four is twenty five.

Laurent raised an eyebrow. 

"Twenty four hours or days? Either way it's unhealthy and you need your rest. Now."

"But...I need to get smarter so mother and anger don't find me a dissapointment...."

He looked at you. So that's what you were worried about. He walked behind yo you sitting in the corner next to the library desk. He placed a hand on your shoulder.

"A great tactician like you Is always enough. Now, sleep."