Leo x Reader

I was thinking back to my Pokémon phase and read a one shot that would be PERFECT for this so here we go! Before you ask, yes it was the Striaton Brothers this was based off of.

Resteraunt AU. Explanation: Nohr and Hoshido are rival restaurants. Nohr is a steakhouse and Hoshido is a Sushi and Japanese cuisine resturaunt. In both resteraunts each of the siblings work. Also, since they have so many fans, there are schudeled hours for the fangirls/fanboys to come in for each sibling. 

You were the number one Leo fan in the whole country, maybe even the WORLD!!! You made YouTube videos including covers using a voice synthesizer program to match his, completion of his best moments/photos from his Facebook, animation, etc.

 You also had every kind of fanfiction website possible for him. Wattpad, Fanfic.net, etc. Don't forget all your fan art uploads of him and his siblings, but mostly him. You'd post on DevianArt, Amino, Pinterest, Twitter, ANYWHERE! You even made ask blogs on Tumblr about him!

Oh wait, that's not all. You had a website where you created and sold Leo merchandise and you'd do so for his siblings too. You also would do the Hoshido siblings of their famous resteraunt but not as much as you adored doing Nohr's very own Leo! You made shirts, stickers, keychains, plushies, pillows, blankets, body pillows, figurines, nederoids, POP! Figures, photo frames, lunchboxes, backpacks, literally EVERYTHING!!!

Being a fangirl did have some income. Your internet name spread through the whole fan base and you are officially Leo's number one fan. You have earned your title and you are making so much money you've basically made a business selling merchandise for them. Now that's fangirling goals. Who needs a husband when you got a fantasy? 

So today was your normal day, making one of your videos that you upload every other day. You were in your Leo pajama pants and a tee shirt that read I 💜 Leo. You had a thousand figures scattered across the desk around your computer which had a Leo wallpaper. 

You uploaded the animation you've just finished Of Leo aging signature phrases while cooking different dishes. You even colored it! You shut down the computer and stretched. Ten in the morning? Time to start your day. 

Let's see. You had enough inventory and your employees were working splendidly. Fangirls as employees really made production go by swift. They wanted to do their job. They had more than enough inventory for each sibling. 

You changed and went to the factory building otherwise known as the first and second floors of your large house and you saw all the girls and guys there happily sewing or stickering or whatever. You grinned and called out, cupping your hands. 

"Day off for everyone! We're going to the resteraunts!"

The whole company cheered and packed their things to leave. It wasn't too far but it still had distance since you REALLY didn't want people to know it was you who was the ring master of this large circus. You may be a crazy fan, but you're a closet crazy fan.

Everyone would go the resteraunts at their respective times for each person. It was ten right now and the Sakura/Elise time started at ten thirty, the beginning of the Lunch Rush. At Eleven Camilla/Hinoka's, then at eleven thirty would be Leo/Takumi's. And finally Ryoma/Xander's time would be at twelve to twelve thirty. Then it would be calm and time would roll around for the dinner rush and that had their own times as well.

Since you were the boss of everything, you were staying at Nohr the entire time. You put on a hoodie with the Nohr symbol to show your devotion but not too much devotion and you went out. Of course you weren't in your pajama pants anymore! 

When you got there the Elise fans of your company were already bombarding the cheery little girl. You smiled at this and asked for a single booth. Camilla was your waitress and you respected her. She didn't go crazy with seducing every living man with those huge boobs of hers. You came to the resteraunt often and Camilla was your normal waitress.