Stahl x Reader

Since NdragonEyes won the challenge I was given a long a$$ To-do list beginning with our Boi right here. 

You hugged the small bear close to your body as you looked out the window. The wars have both been long past and Grima was no longer a threat. Robin gave his life to have eternal peace for Yilsse and the rest of the world.

Your husband was in the other room with the baby, who didn't want to sleep for some reason. The future version of your child was at the Castle of Yilsitol with his wife, Lucina herself. It made you wonder if the actual Lucina and Morgan would get married and not only the future versions.

You smiled at the small toy that future Morgan said was a big part of his was going to be his first birthday present, and his birthday was later on in this week. Morgan would be coming home to see his present self. 

Thinking about how great your life turned out after the war just brought a smile to your face. You loved happily with Stahl, which you thought would never end up to be. You've reached your utopia.

Speaking of Stahl he walked in with the infant in his Arms. Sweet baby Morgan. He was wor5 the pain of labor. Stahl placed him down in the crib in the room and he walked to omg younin your rocking chair next to the window.

"My Love, are you alright?"

He pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead and you stood up, caressing his face and pulling him into an even more passionate tangle of your lips you've grown to crave every day. Once you pulled away you smiled at your husband.

"I'm perfectly fine. We are truly blessed to live such a serene life."

Stahl nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."

He pulled you into a hug. You gladly returned the e,brace by your beloved husband. You kissed him again. His kisses were symbols of eternal bliss. You never wanted to let go of him. This was your paradise.

Outside the window was Cordelia. She ended up entirely alone. Chrom coudlnt Love her, Robin couldn't love her, and now Shen coudlnt even get Stahl. Was she truly loveless? No matter. I feel you and Sumia were happy then she didn't need love for herself anyway. That's selfish.

SHort but I thought it was sweet enough. The last part is based off of my OTP for Stahl and Cordelia. Why I ship it? It makes me feel like Cordelia is completely over Chrom. Well onto my next request!

~Eva