A WHOPPING FIVE HUNDRED READS!!!

Woah, already?

Wow, I'm surprised!

Thank you all for reading this book of oneshots! I'm so happy to have you all here and it's a great pleasure! This is fun for me and while I'm in my Fire Emblem Hype once more, I promise to entertain you with stories, oneshots, books, OCs, And more!

The ZodiacShepard Challenge is still up and I already have at least one or two participants which makes me extremely happy! I'll go into the rules a little bit more while I'm here. If you aren't interested, skip the next paragraph in italics.

The ZodiacShepard challenge is to make a story about Libra that is five hundred words or more. It can be anything: Libra x Character, Libra x Reader, Libra x OC, or just a plain old fan fiction that isn't an x anybody! As long as it's about Libra, the character, it counts. Send me the link to the story in a private message once it's  done or tag me in it. I will accept entries until March Third and that's when I will start picking the best one. I will post the winner in this book and in my conversations on my profile. If you win, I will draw you any fire e,bleh character you wish and do a lot of requests, which I will do anyways. 

I made an OC and I have an idea for a story to admit Into this challenge so you aren't alone. I made this challenge because Libra is so underrated. I can't wait to see you enter!

Also, I have a book of my fire emblem Ships up and I also wrote a fanfiction anitu what's hallened before awakening in Rosanne, he country Virion used to be a Duke Of. It might have strayed from the cannon but I tried to stay a strong accurate as possible while adding my own ideas and characters to the Rosanne cast.

Now, back to the task at hand. Five hundred reads on a book like this?! That's incredible! (Actually at sic hundred right now but whatever.) I'm so grateful for you guys and I can't believe I hit five hundred again! I'm stoked!

So why don't We my selebrate the half a thousand with a few more requests, no? It's the weekend and I'm ready to write!

I love you all! 

Internet hugs

Blow kisses

Fangirl squealing

~Eva