Chrom x Reader

For AbbyDilworth1 and right now I can only pray that she's a Hamilton fan so she won't hate me for what I'm about to do.

You bursted into the room fuming. You clutched the papers tightly in your hand with your eyes practically bloodshot red with the amount of anger Inside of you. You jerked your head up to meet with the blue eyes of the prince. He looked relieved to see you.

"(Your name)..."

"Chrom~"

You pretended to be happy and shiny to get him off guard. He took you into a hug. Just like he should with his wife. Ha. The irony. You grew cold and you dug your short nails into him.

"Congratulations."

You felt his arms go limp and you jump back, it off of his grasp. You stare him Down. Your eyes as sharp as knives and your voice as cold as steel. Chrom had a drip of sweat run down his head and he took a foot backwards as you stepped forward.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo kind of stupid. An 'open all the cages in the zoo!' Kind of stupid. Truly, you didn't think this through kind of stupid!"

You were now completely in his face. You headed out a heavy breath and stepped back. You turned around forcing him to look at your back. His eyes immediate reaction wad his wider. You were her twin sister after all. She just didn't talk about you.

"Let's review. You took a rumor, a few. Maybe two people knew. You refuted it by sharing an affair of which no one has accused you. I beg you to take a break you refuse to."

You clenched your fist with the paper s in it and let the crumpled parchments fell to the ground. Chrom was petrified. You were nothing like the sweet compassionate woman he married. You were much more aggressive. 

"So scared of what you enemies will do to you. You're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to! You know why Virion can do what he wants? He doesn't signify schoolyard taunts with a response! So yeah! Chromgradulations!" You know what spellcheck? I'm gonna keep it! Lolz.

"(Your name)...."

"You've redefined your legacy! Congratulations!"

"IT WAS AN ACT OF SACRIFICE!!!!"

Chrom screamed. The whole castle could hear now. The whole castle knew about his little scandal. Yet he still lived here. Your sister loved him too much, she's too pure. But this man had crossed the line with you.

"Sacrifice!?"

You clenched your fists and stormed up to him, grabbing his collar and pulling his face towards yours as your growled out each word with such hostility it was hard to believe he wasn't posioned by the venom in your tone.

"I languished in a loveless marriage to Kellam I lived only to read your letters! I look at you and think 'god what have we done with our loves and where did it get us?"

You let him go and let him stumble back a step or two. You stepped towards him with each line.

"And that doesn't wipe the tears of the years away and I'm back in the haildom and I'm here to stay. You know what I'm here to do?"

Your hand rested on his chest. In his eyes the face of his beloved flashed before him as he raised his hand to caress your cheek.

"(Your name)...."

You slapped his hand away and pushed him backwards so hard he fell to the ground. You whispered oh so softly:

"I'm not here for you."

You had him backed in a corner. Tears flowed down your face as you yelled at him.

"I know my sister like I know my own mind! You'll never find anyone as trusting or as kind! And a million years ago she said to me 'this one's mine.' So I stood by. Do you know why?!"

You screamed in his face as the realization washed over him you were also one of the many women he attracted. 

"I LOVE MY SISTER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE!!! I will chose her happiness over mine every time! SUMIA is the BEST thing in our lives! So never lose sight of the fact you've been blessed with the best wife!l

You turned your back towards him and began to walk away. But not before pausing and having the last of your say.

"Congratulations. For the rest of your life. Every sacrifice you make is for my sister give her the best life's."

You rested your hand on the doorknob.

"Chromgradulaitons!" Omg AGAIN?! Lolz.

You slammed the door behind you making the already depressed and anxious Chrom feel even worse.

Yeah sorry this was so late. I had to eat while writing this soooo.... now I have a list which makes me happy! Onto the next fic!

~Eva