Takumi x Reader

Request for the lovely epicface752 and the prompt was the funniest thing. But SCREW DIS BUT YOU ARE MARRIED IN THIS AGAIN BECAUSE FAMILY ANTICS!!! Also this will probably also be short.

You gathered Kiragi and Kana and booked it outside of your family's private quarters snickering all the while. Kiragi was still carrying the paint, You the scissors, and Kana the little bits of extra hair you trimmed. Your husband was going to Be pissed.

You hid the evidence and ran as far a shot you could in the Astral Plane, getting dirty looks from everyone. Well, more like annoyed or confused looks considering it was four in the morning. 

That's when a scream rang through The camp waking everyone who isn't already awake.

"(YOOOOOOUR NAAAAAAAAAME!!!"

Ryoma looked at you and your children can cuatiously. Kiragi was belting out laughing and Kana was hugging his brother with a red face and struggling to breathe. You were giggling like crazy as Takumi ran out of the quarters to track you down.

Everyone stared at him with the base of his hair green like the grass he stood on and his hair yellow and spiked up with gel to look like an actual pineapple. Hinoka just laughed and Sakura giggled, like most of the army. Ryoma shook shin head while Kana and Kiragi elk to the ground in laughter.

"What the hell!?"

He screamed at you when he saw you a sprinted in your direction. You juked him out and he started chasing you around the whole place. Kiragi has a bad feeling so he dashed after you. Kana stopped laughing and went after his brother.

"DAD DONT KILL HER!!!"

"Kiragi wait up!"

"COME BACK HERE!!!!"

"YOU WONT CATCH ME ALIVE, LOVE!!!!"

So that's how you managed to wake up your whole army and give Takumi the hair the style of his soul.

I told you. Crack chapter. Credit to epicface752 for the idea. I'm so sorry my one Shots red shirt and terrible. THIS WAS LIKE TWO HUNDRED WORDS!!!

Does this make up for it?

~Eva