Silas x Reader x Kaden

I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL!!! Okay with heathers aside I have a request for DewGlow128 and it's a tricky one. I have to do something I hated doing unless it's like the pick you Game rom something....BUT WATCH THAT VIDEO OMG INLAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST WOKE MY COUSINS!!!!

Silas had been watching you for the longest time. You were a bountiful so,died who always would put her allies before herself. A loyal Hoshidan samurai to the Royal Family , being one of King Sumeragi's retainers before his passing.

Kaden owed you for all the time so you saved him on the battlefield. That's not the only reason why he was in your debt. You graced him with this glorious feeling of love. You made him feel soemthing inside he never wanted to lose.

You were just a normal solidsr in your eyes. You were just a pawn to be used as someone sees fit. It's how you were always used. Nobody wanted you around genuinely and you were used to that. It was a sad but true life.

Silas finally decided today was the day. He had enough waiting. He would walk uo to you and tell you exactly what he was feeling. With anxiety running through his mind he made the first steps towards you on that rock by the river.

Kaden decided this was it. He would tell you how much he needed to repay you for this wonderful feeling. This feeling called love. This feeling called bliss. You saved him so many times he had to. He took that first step towards you.

Silas noticed Kaden walking towards the love of his life he was quietly waiting for. He had the same glint of passion in his eyes. Oh no.

Kaden saw his comrade Silas who he also owed a small debt to burn nothing too serious. Just lending a candy before dinner. He had a look in hsi eyes that reflected the feelings in his heart. Oh no.

You sense two beings behind you and turn to see Kaden and Silas staring st one another's with  look in their eyes. What was that look? Maybe if you had any tone right purposes but to serve than maybe you'd be able to tell both men were in love with you. Yes you. For a reason.

"What are you Two here for?"

Both of them look at eachtoher, then army you after your shape voice cuts through the tension like  killing edge. Your favorite kind of sword. You could see Kaden's tail flickering and Silas's nose twitching. Those were two Tell signs that both of the men were nervous. You pick up on traits, sometimes that can be a Tell sign when someone wants to stab you in the back.

Silas rubbed the back of his neck. Well this was awkward. What will he do? SHould he just bail out and let Kaden have you to himself? But he's been waiting so long and he was positive he loved you longer.

Kaden held his hands together behind his back. He really loved you. He really really loved you, but maybe he should let Silas have you. No matter How happy you made him Silas probably loved you way longer and way more, right? But mates only come by once for Kitsune. He was so sure that's mate was you.

"Both Of you are acting strange. Tell me."

Kaden looked over at Silas and he sighed. He supposed he was first to confess. Kaden's Tail flickered once more and silas's Nose twitched again like a a cute little bunny rabbit's would. He parted his kiosk to speak.

"(Your name), I love you. Ive been noticing little wuirks about you thst ive grown Fonda Of And  want to Be you're partner in this life. I want to protect you just like I protect my leige, only on a higher pedestal. Please, I want to be yours."

Silas dropped down to one knee and kaden's ears drooped. He grabbed your hand and he looked up at you with so much passion like a man about to propose. You watched him but you remembered Kaden, did he also have a profession of this crazy emotion called love?