Shigure x Reader

We have forbidden love lover named Noob9000! I think these are her first requests so I'm going To make them good! Welcome to the fam honey!

"Sing with me a song, of silence and blood. Although the rain falls it can't wash away the mud. Within my ancient heart dwells, madness and pride. Can no one hear my cry?"

You clapped quietly for him. You have been secretly meeting in the Woods of whatnot used to be the kingdom of Kohga before Mokkushu took itmover and fell once again to Hoshido. Now it was a disputed territory between Hoshido and the revival of Mokkushu. It allowed perfect cover for a forbidden couple to secretly meet though.

"Bravo Shigure! Your voice is the most beautiful sound in this world."

You say oh so sincerely. Every word that escapes your mouth is the truth. Shigure is the most beautiful and amazing man alive. He was a creative outlet in many ways and he was kind. He was everything a girl would want. 

Sure, he was a prince. You couldn't give two sh*ts about that. Who cares about wealth and fortune and a reputation. You lived for love and serenity. All you wanted in life was a partner who made you comfortable. After a lifetime of mosery your expectations we're pretty low.

"Thank you, love."

He stood up and cleared his throat. Under the moonlight his eye gleamed as he lent a hand down to you, sitting down on a log. You take his hand the instant his smooth voice purrs out the words:

"Dance with me."

You took his hand and entwined to our fingers in it. Lacing your pointer between his and his middle. Your middle in between his and his ring. Your ring in between his and his pinkie. Your pinkie resign beside his. Your thumbs latched together and his other hand mimicked the action. 

He held one hand above the our head and he twirled you, forcing your other hands away only to claps together again in a desperate attempt to touch a smile much as possible to Be appropriate. You haven't even kissed him yet! You haven kissed him yet you're anught fantasies are what kept you sleeping at night.... nights you weren't with him anyway. His company was everyhting to you.

"Stay light, my darling. Your hips don't lie, you dance gorgeously."

He whispered in that lovely me voice of his which sent shivers down your spine. He twirled you again but this time instead of latching your hands back together you pressed your body against his and let your hand creep up his shoulder and drape areound his neck. You didn't want to have to wait any longer to feel him against you. It would satisfy your list for now.

Shigure gasped in surprise but soon followed suit, letting jsinahd snake around your waist. Your eyes closed in content and you felt him lead you in that clearing in the forest. Animals watched you waltz under the moonlight. Shigure, without knowing it himself, was humming Mozart's eighth in a moderate voice, not high enough to be surprank but not low enough  to be an alto. Just perfect. 

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this, but you were a greedy girl. You needed a time least one meeting with him a week. You'd be lonely when he was away. You'd miss him terribly. But being a Nohrian and him being a Hoshidan this was the only way. 

That is, until you're parents let you move out after keeping you under an iron grip. Once you're finally on your own and released from practically being their slave you'd run away To Hoshido and never go back. You had enough playing Cinderella. It was time for you to elope with your Romeo. 

Wait, two different fairy tails. But you and Juliet were hardly the same. Ditto for Shigure and Prince Charming. The analogies don't match. 

Just you wait Shigure, just you wait....

How's that? I like do how I pulled it off, what about you? I'm doubting my ability to get your other one done tonight but I'll try!

~Eva