Silas x (Male) Reader

The song Is only because I can. And because I'm musical trash and I'm forever alone. INNOCENT PEOPLE I DARE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE!!!!

You were with your best friend. After a lifetime apart you were finally reunited. Then... Why did you feel like you weren't best friends? Why did you feel like it wasnt enough? Was anything enough? 

War was hard and Silas was the only person who really helped you through everything. Ecspecially Jakob's death by a faceless when trying to save a village. Silas comforted you throughout the whole thing.

You were sitting on your bed in your private quarters. If the stress of war wasn't enough now you had the stress of your sexuality. That's when a knock and a kind voice you loved could be heard.

"(Your name)... Hey... you have been locked in there for two days."

Two days? Huh. It felt like two hours. Your bones were aching and your muscles screamed for the sweet release of death. You guessed you didn't sleep in those two days... or eaten.... you barely croaked out the words:

"It's open."

Silas opened it slowly and gasped when he saw your frail figure jsut sitting there in s feedle position. Silas rushed to your bedside and went on his knees, taking your hand in his arm if you were on the deathbed.

"Hey! What's wrong?! Tell me!"

You looked in his eyes, his passionate eyes. You wanted them to match the feeling's in your chest, even though you were both men. You didn't want to be best friends anymore. You wanted him to hug you, embrace you, kiss you, caress you.... you wanted him to be yours, or more like to be his. 

OH SH*T THAT WAS OUT LOUD!!!!

Silas was red faced, listening to your tired mumbling as if you were in a fever daze. He placed his hand on your forehead.

"Nope, cool as a cucumber. Are you in your right mind? Are you okay?"

You nodded tiredly And held your arms out upwards, now laying down completely. Silas blsuhed hard and hugged you back, laying down next to you. You didn't know why he did, but you were so grateful he did. You cuddled up to him.

"Silas... I love you... I love you I love you I love you I love you...."

You repeated those words until he'd finally believe it. Until you finally got a response. Your tired mumbling just wouldn't sit right with the cavalier. But you wanted him to know. He needed to know. And he needed to feel the same. If not.... you didn't want to know what you'd do.

After five minutes of this Silas placed a hand on your sleepy head. He smiled down at you and said the magic words.

"I love you too."

And that, children, is how I met your father.

Yeah I had a little bit of time to do this. Also I finished the Hinata thing for the OC x readers in the #LiveToServe. Seriously, all those stories in there that aren't mine are super good so please check them out!

~Eva