Niles x Reader

Oh lovely NdragonEyes how I thank thy for thy's request on me. For a Niles x Reader with a Reader as innocent as thee. Okay no more Shakespeare, here we go.

It was just a normal day. Another soldier named Niles started hanging around you a lot which made you really really happy inside! It was nice to see him trying to get along with you! He'd say the sweetest things to you that always made your day!

Niles wouldn't give up! He always found a way, one joke, that would make anyone blush! Anyone! No one had any mercy from him! At least one red face in his time knowing them. Even lord Leo and Odin had their moments. But this girl. Oh this girl did NOT want to let that I Perfect hue of red rush into her cheeks and give him the satisfaction! She was even purer than Princess Elise! And that's impossible!

"Hello dollface~ did you miss me? Because I sure missed you~"

Nike's crept uo around her purring out every word. He wrapped an arm around her and she giggled. Nope. Her face was perfectly normal. That was easy. Anyone could make it through that. You looked up at the outlaw.

"Hey Niles! Yeah, I did! I can't belive we're such good friends now!"

Niles wanted to scoff but he decided to play on this note and turn the single note into a symphony. A symphony playing a song louder than he silly ocean's gray waves that often linger in the ear so of the army. Naga Christ Azura, you know one song and yet you're a songstress!

"Friends~? Don't you want to be....more~"

He made his fingers walk up her shoulder until he booped her nose. She flinched and blinked, but no blush. Okay she was good  he already established that. He needed some buildup. Yeah. Buildup. You can't just abruptly go in for the kill. He already tried that with her and it don't work at all.

"Isn't Friends Enough for you?"

She cocked her head cutely. Nike's wanted to sigh out but thst would give away his little game. He took his fingers under her chin. This act alone would cause any girl to a tear least get a slight tint in their cheeks. Right? Wrong. She was still perfect and smiling at him.

"What are you doing?"

Niles decided to lick his lips. Nun-uh this Boi don't bluff. He was gonna act like he's stealing a kiss he's gonna go ahead and steal that kiss. If this don't work than maybe this kiss would. He placed his other hand on yours shoukder, brushing your bottom lip.

"You have no idea how much 'friends' isn't enough~"

He breathed out every word on a panting whisper. Nope. You were still pure as a shining star lighting up the Nohrian Sky at night. D*mn you and your innocence!

"Niles, There's a tent in your pants. It's leaking."

Niles felt his face go hotness and he fumble to let go of her and look down at his pelvic region. Okay it wasn't leaking but maybe now he had a small tent starting. His face was blistering and he looked back up at the smirking you in disbelief.

"Did you just-"

"Did you really thing I didn't know what you were doing? It was priiceless seeing you try to make me blush! Let me tell you something Niles. Back him I have two younger brothers, an older brother, and an older sister. I got no shame."

She cockily walked up to him, brushing your arm across his body s shoukder To shoukder and repeating the process walking in a circle around him. You stopped when you got back to his face and stopped. You looked in his disbelieving eye.

"Now are you going to still kiss me or was that a ruse?"

Niles never kissed someone so deeply on his life. You know that guy from kiss with the super long tounge? Even he couldn't match how far Niles went....

I shall leave the rest to you and I hope  made you laugh. Bye~~~

~Eva