6 - Rajveer's life

Writers pov

A huge sized house built in most modern way with most  awful looking stone fencing.

Surrounded with a beautiful pool and garden. Walls and ceilings are covered with mirrors and high tech bordello.

Contemporary style designed interior with a huge wooden upstairs. Each and every corner screamed about luxury.

Everyone was at dining area to have breakfast

Everyone was at dining area to have breakfast. A lengthy dining table well arranged with cusioned  wooden chairs . The table was filled with many food items from one end to other. At a corner of dining table  a man in his fine suit was sitting , who was having a toast while gazing his eyes through the newspaper.

Rajveer Singania, COO of Singania groups. Arrogant , stubborn most importantly doesn't smile at anyone or who doesn't know how to smile.

Other side one middle aged women and a man was sitting with their breakfast . The women was pouring the juice into the glass and handed to the man near by her. Both were discussing about something.

Dev Vardhan Singania and Gayatri Singania. Rajveer's dad and mom Rahul Singania's  uncle and aunt. Dev Singania is the younger brother of Rahul's dad Yash Vardhan Singania. Before he was the COO of Singania groups later he gave that position to his son and become the head of board members of Singania groups.

Middle of the table  two cute little kids were sitting with their cereal bowls.

Vihaan Rajveer Singania and Ahana Rajveer Singania. Rajveer's 4 years old kids , non identical twins.

Whole family is present at dining area but still there was a awkward silence existed between them. No one was talking anything everyone was busy in their own world.

" You say , this time it's your turn " Ahana kicked her brother's upper hand with her little elbow.

" Please Annu for last time you say . I promise this will be last time. " Vihaan pleaded to her.

" Stop playing and have your breakfast . This is not a playground , behave yourself " Rajveer took his eyes from the newspaper and looked at his kids with frowned eyebrows.

He doesn't loose his serious face even infront of his kids infact he shows his arrogance , rudeness and seriousness infront of his kids. Poor kids never saw their dad smiled at them , talked to them with love, care or anything. The only thing he talked with his kids either to scold them or to prohibit them from doing anything which the kids love to do. For them , their own dad is a nightmare who scolds them for nothing , punish them if they didn't do well with marks.

" Vihu , Annu what are you waiting for finish your breakfast! Quick  . It's time for your school " Gayatri aka their grandma said with a sweet smile.

" Pa..., Papa " with much difficulty Ahana tried to call her dad. It's not because she has any talking syndrome but she is afraid of her father same goes for Vihaan.