8 - A very good day 😤

Anjali's pov

After tucking my white shirt into my black pencil skirt i looked at myself on the mirror

"perfect , just perfect " said me meanwhile Aleen was arranging her certificates and resume into her file.

I moved to her side and took my file in my hands and crosschecked everything one more time. when my eyes caught on my fake certificates  I laughed because I never thought that there will be a day for me to attend an interview and for that I have to depend on these fake certificates..

"all set ?" Aleen stood from the bed with the file and asked me. I shook my head .

she looked so good in her navy blue pants and white shirt. she had put up her hair into a french style while me just made it as a high pony tail.

"Shall we move ?"Aleen asked.

"yeah sure" i replied.

After locking the door we walked through a pocket road near to our colony because its a short cut towards the main road.

"Oh! i forgot " suddenly Aleen put her hand on head.

"what?" i inquired

"Anjali you just wait here i want take some copy of these. I noticed a shop when we were walking"  Aleen took some papers from her bag .

"Its  ok I will come with you " I said

" No need I will just go fast and come back otherwise we will get late" She already started walking so i just let her go alone.

I moved to the footpath and started waiting for her. I took my mobile from my bag and began to read some random things.

Don't know what just happened now? when realisation hits me my dress, phone and my body were covered with mud and dirty water which was at the road gutter. I stood there expanding my both hands with wide opened eyes and mouth  looking at my own condition.

" What...... The........ fuck? Who the bloody hell did this to me ? " I screamed and jumped from the footpath angrily.

I raised my head and looked here and there I saw a black Audi was stopped some distance far away from me. Annoyingly and with suppressed anger I  raged towards that car's side. But to my surprise the car moved little forward and stopped again. I again walked towards the car and this time also the car moved forward. He is playing with me.

"You , stop playing and get out from that filthy car " I screamed

" You son of a bitch , if you have enough guts then stop hiding inside the car and face me. I said get out from the car you scoundrel " I started shouting at the middle of the road and vigorously started to bang on the car's side window.

After a few seconds I heard the opening sound of the door and a well polished pair of shoes along with a long legs appeared across my view. A  5 feet 11 inch height man with a well built body along with his finely stitched tux came out from the car. I couldn't see his face due to the sun glare. I moved little forward and take a good look at him.

Woww, he looks really handsome and ofcourse seems to be a high profile party . His tuxedos was well fitted on his body and somewhat it shows his builded body. Stop it Anjali you are not here to discribe his beauty back to reality ! I started to give him death glares so that he could apologize to me first. But he stood infront of me without any expression but crossed his hands across his chest and started to scan me from top to bottom.

Both of our gazing lasted for about more than five minutes. Finally that staring contest ends up with a girl's ,  not really a bitch who was with him inside the car.