58 - painful memories

Aleena's pov

"Ahanaa Rajveer Singania and Vihan ... "  I was at kids school inorder to attend their parents meeting. My mother in law was adamant that I  should go there as kids mother . I  didn't found Rajveer anywhere at office so I decided to come alone.
But before I could complete kids name their teacher began to talk.

" But who are you ? " teacher asked

" I am their mother " I replied but the look she gave after hearing me was unexpected.

" Then who are they ? " She pointed to a space where I saw Rajveer and Divya were waiting for someone probably the class teacher.

He married me for his kids custody and wanted to get rid of that women who was sitting beside him and now he is here with her not even bothered to inform me.

" Mr and Mrs Singania " I wanted to leave from there silently but before I could do that the teacher notified my presence to Rajveer. Rajveer saw me and he looked really surprised. He was about to come towards me but suddenly Divya stopped him by holding his hands. What does she mean by that ?

" Oh sorry I didn't know that you will be here. I was just passing by so I thought ..... Anyways let it be I think I am the extra one here " I turned to leave but.

" It's ok stay here we will leave together after meeting " that's fine but still he doesn't want to address me as his wife and the looks at eyes of Divya was bit scary.

Meeting started after a couple of minutes. Ahana and Vihan was sitting inbetween Divya and Rajveer where as me was watching them standing at a corner. They seemed to be a perfect family if and only if Divya wouldn't have left him for whatever reason she had.

" Mr and Mrs Singania these are your kids performance card and as you can see it's very poor " said the main class teacher.  I knew it their performance was bad .

" And their performance was going bad from just few months back . Both Ahana and Vihan became two irresponsible students. Don't even ask about their mischiefs their Assistant class teacher is fed up with them. " Their teacher have lots of Complaints about the kids and Rajveer stared at his kids.

" Tell me Mr and Mrs Singania what we should do ?  If this continues like this other than giving a TC we do have much options " said the teacher.

" If not this school then we can look for another one . This is not the only school in this world and how can you just give TC to my kids just because of their poor performance . Do you even know who are they ? Even Singania's are one of the major share holders of your school management I want to see who has that much guts to give TC to my kids "  Divya , she really said that ? What's with this girl ? Can't she act like a bit sensible person. It's her kids future nothing related to singania's or their business empire and what about Rajveer why he is silent ?

" Sorry for that mam, Divya stay there silently . I will talk to them. Ahana , Vihan what's all these ? Why your performance is so bad " now he started to say something thank you Jesus.

Totally the scene was getting worst. Kids were in a verge of crying , Rajveer was angry at kids and Divya she was acting like a stupid mother . After few minutes it happened what I was most afraid of Rajveer shouting at his kids infront of others and kids already started crying . Divya was also shouting back at Rajveer for yelling at her kids. Teachers surprisingly watching the whole scenario along with others parents and kids. It becomes a total mess now.

" Stop it both of you. This is a school not a market " from the looks and age , an old man came to the scene seems like school's principal.

"Rajveer atleast you should have acted like a sensible person. I was so happy when you came here for your kids admission . I felt really proud that I got a chance to teach my most perfect and brilliant student's kids but your kids really disappointed me . Kids can be mischievous but this is far beyond that. I am sorry Rajveer you can search another school for them . " What ? Did he dismissed the kids just like that .