52 - Who is Anjali ?

Writer's pov

" Why  this happening to us only ? What will we do now ? After working so hard till now we can't get exposed like this " said Anjali , she was so nervous and a fear was well evident in her eyes.

" Hide somewhere " suggested Jennifer.

" I am Rahul's assistant he will began to call me if I won't be there at time " said Anjali.

" And I have a presentation what should I do ? " Aleen also get worried.

" I don't know. Who expected such a bomb. " Jennifer sat on a chair holding her head with both hands .

" If they caught you along with me then I am finished. They are not going to leave me and family for this time. " Said Jennifer

" First let me keep these things at conference hall after that I will make up some excuse. " Anjali suggested

" Ok then I will hand this drive to someone and hide somewhere " Aleen also decided to hide.

Without anyone noticing Anjali , Aleena and Jennifer set the conference hall and silently went out from the hall meanwhile Aleen told someone to deliver her drive. Before they were leaving the floor and the elevator door opened at same time. Jennifer quickly  pulled them towards the stairs.

Anjali saw her dad after many months her eyes get teary and she couldn't control it. Aleen also took a glance at her brother  Aaron who looked so serious .

" That was so close " Jennifer said keeping hands on her chest.

" Dad seems to be ok now . I think he surpassed the critical condition. " Said Anjali with a concern.

" Yeah uncle seems to be fine still a weakness shows on face . That witch won't be taking care of him properly " Aleen showed her frustration.

" You don't have to worry about that from what I know that women won't dare to do anything to my dad until I am alive because she knows if anything happens to him she won't get any penny from Mr Raheja" Said Jennifer.

" Aleen I can understand Anjali situation but what about you ? . Why you are not meeting your brother " Jennifer asked with a wicked smile.

" Do you want me to meet him with this Mrs Singania tag ? Next instinct he will drag me out from here and fix my marriage with that Alex .  Marriage which registered in India  is not applicable in USA unless you register there. " Said Aleen.

" What's next how long we are going to hide here ? If it's not today then tomorrow chances for getting caught is high " Anjali looked so worried.

" First we will see what's this deal is for ? Then we can decide what to do ? We have to check whether your dad said was true or not ?" Said Aleen

" What does he said ? " Jennifer looked at Aleena confusingly

" Last time when the company faced that huge loss and on top of that Anjali was caught for mishandling the company money uncle warned her that he is going to inherit his company to that witch Anjali .... "

" She is not Anjali . Don't call her with my name . Her  real name is Tanuja . She just wanted to snatch everything what's mine and for that she even changed her name. When I was small I always heard her brother calling her Tanuja and that witch women her so called mother always scold Tharun not to call her as Tanuja but call her as Anjali. I don't have any attachment to my name but still whenever my dad called me as Anjali she is the one who first ran towards him . Ofcourse my dad can't say anything because two has same name and it can cause confusion so he will pamper as both and like that she became more attached to my dad . That's how competition came inbetween us but thank god she was so dumb and was not  in academics I was the one who always topped and dad always favoured me " Anjali was recollecting her old memories .