95- Flash back

Writer's pov

" You  made our lives like this. Now because of you we almost faced death. Even after knowing everything you dared to come infront of us ? I even considered you as my own daughter but you came out to be a person who has my son's blood on her hands. Why ?? " Aadarsh's mother was shooking her and was crying miserably.

" I ....... I am sorry I. ..." Aleena stood there without knowing what to say

" No, don't say sorry because I am not going to forgive you .... How can you live so peacefully after doing such a sin ? " His mother was not stopping cursing Aleena.

" Aunty you don't know what happened in real ? Why are you blaming her for everything ? What about your own son ? Have you  ever asked your son that what he does to bring those all money to your house....? .You won't. Have you ever asked him for what job he was going to do at US ? You should have.. but your son never said the truth because he came there as ....." Before Anjali could say who Aadarsh was Jennifer stopped her indicating that Aleena is also hearing her.

"Why ? Did my son came there for killing someone ? I didn't taught them and he won't do any wrong things. We may be poor we don't have that kind of money like her but we also have some self-respect. But what did she do? this witch put a price for my son when she sent him back ." Whatever Aadarsh's mom said was bitter and bitter words. Arjun tried his best to stop her but she didn't.

" Price ? Ohh that money ? Then listen to this  It's not her it's me who sent that money and ofcourse what  you said was right. That's his price I put on him because he worked for me. " Anjali was also defending back as much as she can.

" Anjali just shut up please. I need to hear that. I deserve that " Aleena said while crying.

" Get out .... I don't want your tears on this house. I don't want you to stay here anymore. Leave " That women pushed Aleena and everyone walked out. She closed the door making a thud sound.

Aleena began the walk slowly aimlessly like nothing is left for her. She walked through the paths that came in front of her and she wasn't listening to anyone.

" Aleen ...." When Anjali began to follow her she winced in pain holding on her bump .

" What ? What happened ? Anjali are you okay ? " Rahul got panicked and he held her tightly.

" It's paining ... " Said Anjali suppressing her pain.

" I will take you hospital , come with me " he was about to scoop her up but she asked him to stop.

" Jennifer go with Aleen. Don't  leave her alone " said Anjali.

" Who is worried about whom ? " Rahul mumbled angrily and scooped her .

...............
Jennifer was following Aleena and Rajveer was also just behind her. But after waking bit longer Aleena suddenly fell on the road unconsciously. Rajveer ran towards her and cared for her.

With help of Jennifer he brought her to Jennifer's house and laid on bed. Aleena was sweating alot and he asked Jenni to bring some water and a cloth peice. He stayed beside her for a long time and Jennifer was all tensed and confused about whole situation.

" Sir your coffee " Jenni placed his coffee on table which he asked before.

" She is not going to wake so soon. It's better you go back if there is anything then will inform you " Jenni said much politely and was about to leave the room but Rajveer stopped her.

" Jennifer....... Was that guy Aadarsh is he  really important for Aleena ? " He asked without even taking his eyes from Aleena.

" Hmm but.. " Jennifer hummed and began to explain everything .