97 - Hell life

Rahul's pov

I was in US for a sudden meeting with Raheja groups. My plan was three days visit but I was stucked there and it's going to be a week. Since that jerk Akshit is at hospital CEO position is vacant and before anything goes wrong I wanted Raheja groups in my track. For temporarily I appointed our Singhania groups Delhi branch manager  and finance head as CEO and Sanjana will join him soon after she came back from her  vacations.  Rest of the things were in control. For one thing I am thankful for Akshit . He may be a jerk but his work and dedication for Raheja groups was beyond my words. The revenue of Raheja groups for the year he joined as CEO till last year was in a positive rate.

Before I depart from there I went to visit Raheja mansion for once. I once came here but till  front gate and that was for dropping that lair. House keepers were doing their job very nicely because even though there isn't anyone they kept everything very neat and clean.

Raheja mansion , just like the name it was a huge mansion may be bigger than my house but not beautiful as mine. For that I need to give an applause to my mom for converting my house into a home sweet home. Inside the house everywhere it was Anjali , her photos from childhood to her adulthood. Thinking back now I understood why Tanu never wanted me to visit this house ? Because of these photos. I asked to one maid about Anjali's room and she showed the way. That maid was an Indian looked  aged most probably more than 45 or something. When I tried to open the door it was locked. I looked at her.

" Mr Oberoi locked it and key is with him " maid replied. My blood began to boiled from head to toe. He even has full freedom inside this house.

"What about spare key ? " I asked with a serious tone. She quickly went to take the spare one and came after few minutes with the key.

Finally I opened the room and what to say ? A typical girly room. Pinky pinky all around . I wonder is she still 13 or 23. From this room I think she is still 13. Fluffy bed, pink and white shades , of course the teddy bears. But I was getting a feeling of my old Anjali from this room.

It's bad manners to check a girl's cupboard but I was so curious to know about her

It's bad manners to check a girl's cupboard but I was so curious to know about her. Her wardrobe collections aren't joke. But I couldn't stop thinking how she used to came into Singhania office in those shabby dress.

Wait a minute ! I think I have seen almost every dress I saw in her wardrobe. Thinking hardly now I got . That cheater Tanu used to wear Anjali's dress . Her name was fake, her identity was fake and even whatever she worn wasn't here's.

After visiting Anjali's house I came to airport before my check in time. While waiting at waiting area an unpleasant past incident came into my mind. Months back Rajveer and me came here for an important business meeting more precisely my first meeting with Raheja groups. But we couldn't meet Mr Raheja due to some personal reasons. I suddenly got a call from my Mumbai office that income tax department seized some files from my office without any notice so when we hurried back but at airport exactly at this place a girl collided with me and Rajveer. Not a simple collision but it was more like intentionally and when we stood from the floor the girl get vanished into thin air along with our flight ticket and left two economic class tickets to Delhi with a bag . Since all checking was over I was sure that there won't be any bomb or something like that. I was tensed and wanted to reach Mumbai somehow and that girl  took our business class tickets .  I decided to took her bag with me if it's something really important for her then she will definitely going to find me for her bag. Since next direct flight for  Mumbai was hours apart so I decided to go with Delhi tickets and from there to Mumbai.