88 - Ex Cheater

As my valuable reader's wanted I am updating another chapter.
Enjoy 🎆✌🎆✌🎆✌🎆✌
Comment anything and like if you really liked it.😸😘

Rahul's pov

" Sir it's better you ask that to Anjali itself because this involves her personal life and I can't put my nose into that " Jenni replied with all respect for me. But for me I want to get my answer anyhow so I threatened her if she doesn't say then I will transfer her to our Delhi branch. I saw Karan was giving me a death glare .

" Just like Anjali said her boss is being an ass right now " Jennifer mumbled but I heard that. Anjali even called me an ass boss. Let this problems solve once I will show her what this ass boss can do with her ?

" Jenni..... " Before I could say anything she started to spill the beans.

" Akshit is Raheja groups CEO " this the great secret she was hiding from me ?

" I know that " I yelled at her.

" Let me finish sir. " She sighed and looked at me in a way that I am impossible.

" Actually Akshit joined Raheja groups as a mere office staff but he was really good and got a very good calibre which caught attention in Anjali's eyes. With the help of Anjali he got promoted and promoted in a faster way than expected also Mr Raheja acknowledged his works. Making him CEO of Raheja groups was like a dead pool game by them. Anjali took all risk by herself and her dad appointed him even after getting objections from other management but fortunately everything went well and Akshit really did a good job as CEO " She stopped and sighed for a second.

" Oh so he respects her for giving him a successful carrier right ? " now I am relieved there is nothing like I thought .

" They both fall for each other and even Mr Raheja decided to let them get married soon. For him Anjali is his only daughter and he really needs someone to look after all business " The pen which I was flipping between my finger fell down as soon I heard what Jennifer said. Love ? Marriage ? With Akshit ? How dare she ?

" Did Anjali ran from her marriage with Akshit ? " I wanted to know that first.

" No " what the hell is happening ? One thing I was sure that Anjali was a virgin and I am that man who broked her virginity. That was the only thing which gives me a happiness now.

" Why ? Why does she agree for a another marriage " when I was immersed in my stupid deep thoughts Karan asked with curiosity.

" Anjali loved him very much like she doesn't showed any interest in any other men when many wanted to court her which was far , far better than this looser Akshit. But in her eyes he was everything and atlast Akshit showed his true colours ." A tremor was well evident in her face.

" What happened ? " I asked with all curiosity

" He cheated on her with Tanuja and that was at the same day Mr Raheja announced their marriage in a public function. Anjali was so happy and we three , I mean Aleen, Anjali and me were partying at a club. After party when we went to take her car she saw both of them fucking inside his car at parking lot like no girl could withstand after seeing such a scene. Even I found it so filthy and still I got goosebumps just thinking about that day" Woww he is more than a jerk I thought . How could he ? But Why ? What he saw in that lair he and left Anjali went to make out with that bitch.

" Anjali caught them red handed there itself and it turned out into a huge fight between Tanu and Anjali. If it was just a mistake then Anjali was ready to forgive him. Instead of supporting Anjali he supported Tanu and even accused Anjali for hurting that bitch. In a rage Anjali break up with him that instinct and called off their marriage. After that everything turned out to a mess . Since he was the CEO and got touch with every department of Raheja groups so Anjali couldn't withstand with his evil ploy where that witch Tanu also encouraged him " Jennifer completed.