81 - Strange

Writer's pov

Night around 10 , Jennifer went to open the door after hearing the non stop sound of calling bell. She opened the door and surprised to Aleen at this odd time.

" Aleen... what happened ? What are you doing here at this.... " Before she could complete Aleen went inside. Anjali was having her dinner and she was also so surprised to see Aleen at late night.

" Aleena what are..... " Aleen just went to a room and shut the door making a thud sound.

" Something is there.. " said Anjali looking at Jennifer with her furrowed eyebrows.

" What else ? Definitely she would have fight with Rajveer . It's always like that before also. Whenever she fights with Alex she either came to my room or to your house or just vanish to somewhere far without telling anyone then come back after two or three months. This girl, she loosed all rhythm of her life. She doesn't have any clue what is she doing with her life " Jennifer said like there is no way to get her back to the track.

" Jenni what you think about Rajveer ? " Asked Anjali

" Like how ? In what perspective " Jennifer raised her eyebrows and asked.

" Like as a man for Aleena. I felt that guy is genuine . I know he is a divorcee and have two kids but ...." Anjali stopped for a second

" But what ? Rajveer is a nice guy I don't have any bad intuition about him. But we have to consider Aleen's feelings first. You know her Aadarsh is her life. Without breaking her trust on Aadarsh he can't set up anyone with her and for that we have to say the truth about his death which can also lead to her own destruction " Said Jennifer.

" Let us have a nice talk with her tomorrow morning. We have to make her understand that Aadarsh become a closed chapter for her " thinking about getting Aleena a good life they both get back to their works

.........................
Morning Anjali and Jennifer were getting ready for office but Aleena was still sleeping. Jennifer went to wake her up but she doesn't even budge. So Jennifer went back to Anjali who was having breakfast.

" She is not even budging from her bed , I tried my best " said Jennifer to Anjali.

" This is bad I think her old behaviour is back. This time it's something big. " Said Anjali

" Then let her sleep she will wake up tomorrow only " they decided to let Aleena sleep and they both went to office.

........................
Rahul wakes up in the morning with a weird sensation inside his body. He quickly ran to his toilet and throw up like hell.

" What the hell is happening with me ? I didn't even drink yesterday then... " Before he could breath properly he again throw up.

After all the chaos he went down getting reading for office but he couldn't even have his breakfast properly . Just after one bite of toast he ran to puke.

" What happened to you all of sudden ? Are you sick " his mom rubbed his back while he was puking.

" Don't know mom since morning its like this. I don't even have fever . It's like I am going to die" he said in a weak sound and again turned to throw up.

His mother was so confused and stood there thinking something but suddenly his mother began to laugh by holding her tummy.

" Mom is this funny for you ? Your son is dying here vomiting like all intestine might comes out and you are laughing " he yelled at his mom and went back to dining area.

" I didn't laugh because of your puking. Do you know what happened to you ? " His mom asked with a smile

" What ?"