32 - Gift

Rahul's pov

Why I  behaved like that ? A guilty feeling was eating me from head to toe for shouting at Anjali. I yelled at her without even letting to explain her side. Its because of Anjali my mom is safe and secured now.

After she left because I yelled at her for not informing me about my mom's condition a stranger approaches me. I never saw him before so I was bit confused. But after he explained what really happened? I was speechless.  If Anjali wouldn't have attended the call on right time then my mom won't be with me now. She really did something thankful and in return I yelled at her. She didn't even defend herself may be because of me . She knows if I get angry then nothing good will happen.

After two days complete rest in hospital bed my mom came back to home. Rithika was keeping her company because she has vacations now. Servants are there, Rithika was there still my mom wants to run behind everything.

" Mom why are you doing this to us ?  Can't you take some rest . Rithika........, Rithuu...." when I came back from office first thing I got to see that my mom coming from kitchen. That scene was more than enough for me to get my blood boiled and I yelled at her . Rithika has the duty to take care of mother and she is no where to see.

" I  can't take responsibility for that . " Said Rithika, standing at the middle of stairs.

" I told her hundred times to take rest but who is going to listen. If her hands wouldn't reach at kitchen then we may starve to death that is her mentality " Rithika complaints.

"Mommmm , "

" I am fine now , if I locked inside that room itself then chances for getting sick is more. I didn't do anything I just instructed them what to make that's it " that was her reply not even admitting that what she did was wrong.

" Mom please listen to me , I know you like to do this for us but if you falls sick then what we are going to do? . Rithika have to go college and me I want to handle our office then who is gonna take care of you  ..... " I was sincere , I can't see my mom on hospital bed ever . If I cry for anything in this world then it's for my mom , if anyone has seen me crying then that's only my mom I love her that much.

" Then marry a girl and give me a daughter in law . After that I will take a voluntary retirement from everything and I can hand over all responsibility to her. " one thing I forgot to say about her , she knows how to take advantage of situation.

" Mom do whatever you want. I give up , you are just impossible " I finally went to my room . No one can change her.

I was laying on my bed after a hot shower meanwhile Anjali called me and I was in  middle of  conversation with her.

" There is surprise news for you Rahul " she said in her sweetest voice.

" Surprise news ? What is it ? " I asked

" I  am coming to India , I am coming to Mumbai " said her.

" Really ? When ? I mean why didn't you say this earlier ? " I was so surprised and may be I was eagerly waiting to meet her.

" I decided yesterday only ? Why you don't want me to visit you now " she asked.

" No it's not like that . Actually I didn't even prepared anything for you . You are visiting me for first time and how can I simply let you come and go . " I was little nervous don't know why ?

" Just give me company thats enough. Rest is upto you . Okay then bye I want to go with my dad somewhere. Next week please be ready to pick me up from airport . Bye .muahhh 😘😘" a sweet and hot kiss through phone . I was in cloud nine . I am happy , I am really happy with her . Actually I was really happy for past few weeks . Other than Anjali there wasn't anyone I met recently so the reason behind my happiness is also her.