23 - A love game, dangerous game

This is the most lengthy chapter I ever wrote. Please withstand because I don't know where to stop that's why 😐😶

Rahul's pov

It was complete silence inside the car. Anjali was completely silent may be she was shocked about the incidents happened today. It's not like that I bother about her but  it's really fun to irritate her I always enjoys it.

" That was so cheap" suddenly she breaked the silence inside the car .

" What ? " I asked like I don't know what she is saying ?

" Whatever you have done today infront of that girl was very cheap and low class on top of that  you used me for that . " From her sound I can understand that she was really angry.

"I hate such men who uses girls for their needs and requirements. " She spatted at me .

" So you hate me ? " I chuckled a bit and asked her.

" Yes ofcourse I hate you. I have been hating you from the very start we met each other. Never ever I can like you not even as a human being . Sorry for saying this directly but these are my true feelings about you " what she was thinking about myself is not a matter for me ? Like who is she for me just a mere assistant who I appointed for my revenge and just for fun.

But when she said that she never liked me and  hated me till the end somewhere that strikes me badly  also that breaks my pride as a man. When every girls are running behind me just for a single glance  here she is saying she hates me.

" So you are saying that you don't like me and I don't have a chance to love you ? " She looked at me like she has seen a ghost or something when I asked her that .

" Mr Rahul Yash Singania , please don't use that stupid tricks on me which you always use on every girl. I am not that type of girl who runs behind you ... "

" I never thought like that and never considered you in those lists never ever trust me girl" I clearly draw my line so that she doesn't have any kind of misunderstandings.

" But I really wonder your heart never skips for me ?  Not even for a moment ? " she was silent for some minutes after this question that means she does have something for me.

"Mr Singania I don't want to lie but ofcourse my heart have raced when you stood beside me or holds me but that doesn't mean that I am falling for you that is  a common reaction which occurs in every human body when two opposite sex are close " she was giving a long lecture because she was covering the reality that she indeed developed something for me .

" Ya ya ya I understood . " I smirinked and tried to end the topic because something else was in my mind.

" Why what happened ? Did I hurt your pride ? Mr Singania open your eyes and try to see the world. Stop thinking that the whole universe is revolving  around your head . There are many girls who have something in their head and not fall for a man like you " seriously situation was going beyond from what I expected.

" alright, alright let's leave this topic now. I understood you are not that type of girl " said me

" You are so self-centred man Mr Singania. I challenge you even if all men in this world got extinct and only you will be the only one remain not even then I won't have any feelings for you . That's what I am " she was fully confident about herself which really got into my nerve. I was sincerely letting her go and going easy on her because of today's incident . Whatever it is I used her for my personal problem and all these time she was doing good with her work but  challenging me ?  she crossed all the limits