78 - Emergency

My lovely reader's 😊

I know you will be waiting for an update impatiently 😤😤 but I am really sorry 😞😞 . Here our climate is so so so bad that it's raining from morning ☔☔☔☔and half of the city is under water.💧💧with No electricity⚡⚡ , no WiFi, 📴📴📴 I was really helpless 😔😔  that's why  updation get late. 🌒🌒🌒🌒

Hope you will understand and enjoy this chapter. Coming two chapters may be boring . Consider it as a weak wind before the thunderstorm 😉😉😉

Like and comment if you have any suggestions , everything is welcomed here 💓💓

Writer's pov

Akshit came to Singhania's office at morning itself and the reason is ofcourse  Anjali. This time he even brought her  some flowers and chocolates .

" Wow toblerone , ferroro everything is my favourite.  You know what Akshit  I was craving for chocolates and you heard me . Thank you thank you thank you so much " Anjali was so happy after getting the chocolates. She was jumping like a kid .

"Be careful. It's all for you so don't worry eat as much you like and become a fatty " Akshit said and laughed.

Rahul was watching them , actually staring them when he was coming to his cabin. When they saw Rahul Anjali quickly hides the chocolates and walked towards the cabin.

" This is an office . There are some rules and regulations here. Stop flirting with my employees ,  especially with my assistant. " Rahul came to Akshit's side  and warned him.

" So as her boss you can flirt with your assistant and you can even sleep with them. Is that your office rule ? Then I am really interested and my choice is also Anjali " just Akshit  said the name Anjali a hard punch fell on his right cheek bone with Rahul's strong fist. Akshit suddenly fell on the floor but Rahul doesn't stopped there he pulled Akshit by grabbing his collar .

" Don't take that name with your filthy mouth.  I slept with her because she belongs to my property. I will use her , dump her or may be reuse her . You don't have to involved . " Rahul was burning with anger . His eyes were red . But there was only a sarcastic smile on Akshit's face .

" Just turn back " Akshit whispered to Rahul and he turned back. Anjali was standing behind him with teary eyes.

" Anajli ... That's not what I meant... " Rahul couldn't came with any reasons

" Mr Raheja is on line . He needs to talk to you " Anajli somehow completed the words . Rahul wanted to attend the call so he walked ahead.

At his cabin he was constantly staring at Anjali who doesn't even looking at him. He knows whatever happened between them , whatever happening with them he can't do anything about it. More he wanted to keep distance from Anjali before getting attracted to her more.  So this time he doesn't utter a word and  let it like that .

Aleena's pov

" Sorry my baby girl. Mumma was busy and that's why I forgot to buy gift for you. If anyone would have told me about your birthday then I would have definitely celebrated your birthday like a festival not like that Aleena did. Nothing was arranged just a home made cake and  had some food along with family . Is that called a party ? " Divya scoffed

Today it was Saturday and kids have an off-day. So when I was going down to go office I accidentally happened to hear Ahana and Divya's conversation.
Ahana was crying infront of Divya.

"Atleast she celebrated our birthday. But my own mother forgot our birthday . " Ahana banged herself into the bed burying her face and cried.

Divya saw that I was watching them and now she turned towards me .