106 - Love bloom

Rajveer's POV

I felt my blood becomes cold because I was freezed completely after hearing what Rahul said. Aleena is marrying someone else and I don't have any clue about it .

" What ....... What you mean by she is getting married ? How can that possible ? " I felt so weak like my voice was trembling.

" Veer are you ok ? What happened to you ? " Rahul asked.

" Can't you see what's happened to me ? Why you didn't say this  earlier ? " I began to yell at him.

" I thought you are done with her. Like for last few days you were completely avoiding her like a plaque. You didn't even meet her when she waited here for a complete day  . So we thought you don't need her anymore " he replied.

" What happened now ? Veer do you still love her ? " Karan asked

" Yes of course I love her and will always love her not anyone. I behaved like that because I wanted to take a small revenge on her for rejecting me many times. But I wasn't serious it was  just a prank . Are you sure today is really her marriage ?" I asked again because it's really difficult for me to digest that news

" Yeah of course. Karan was also with me when she told me about her marriage. Yesterday evening my mom forcefully took me for shopping and Karan tagged along with me. While we were leaving I saw Aleena and Jennifer waking out from the shop with many shopping bags and her mother was also with her.  "  Rahul stopped for a second and Karan continued

"Actually Jenni told me day before that Aleena will be going back to US next day . So if she is going back then why so much shopping ? So we asked them about it. Aleena was really hesitant to say something but Jenni said that Aleen's marriage got fixed with one of their long relative from her mother's side and Aleena agreed for that marriage. It was really surprising for us but she said her father wants to see her happy and get settled so she agreed. Today by 11.30 marriage will be conducted in a chruch near to chruch road " said Karan.

" No , no no..... Rahul this marriage can't be happen. I need her , she is mine...... "I was broken into pieces but still ,I wanted to stop that marriage anyhow. How can I give her for someone else ? Then why I am still alive shouting 24 hours I love her , I love her

" How is that possible Veer ? Time is already 11 and her marriage is at     11.30 , within this half an hour how can we reach there through this huge traffic ?" Asked Rahul

" I don't know, I just don't know . Anyhow I want to reach there and stop her from getting married to that jerk whoever it is " I screamed like a mad man.

" But how ? There are lots of Churches in that church road and I don't remember the church name what she said . " Karan said panickly.

"Call Jennifer and ask " I jumped from from the floor and shouted at Karan.
He quickly tried Jennifer's number but she wasn't picking the call.

" First we will go there . Karan try calling Anjali also. " We three quickly took my car and left to church road. I was restless and even began to yell at people who came in front of our car and blocking the roads.

Somehow we reached at church road and Karan was trying both Anjali and Jennifer one after another all the way but they didn't attend any of his calls . This place is completely filled with Churches one after another.

" Churches having marriage will be less. Let's look like that. Come we will look there. I can see some crowd " said Karan and we ran towards that church.

When I ran into the church all I could see was bride and groom standing in front of isle for taking vows from father. Her face wasn't clear because of the her net head piece. But side was clear for me and she looked exactly like my Aleena. I couldn't control myself and I began to shout in front of everyone.