61 - False accusation

Rahul's pov

About the property which Mr Raheja said I went with Karan to take a look at it.  Information about that plot is really interesting and now I understand why he gave this task for us. Buying this plot was not that much easier than we thought. It belongs to an old man who is not so rich  lives alone in an old flat at Mumbai. He had a small house at that plot and lived there with his wife years back. Now his wife is no more so he moved back to this small flat and they don't have any childrens.

I put triple amount than market price infront of him to make a deal with me but he was so adamant that he don't want to sell his plot. My lawyer talked with him but that old man was a retired public prosecutor so we couldn't do much and left from there with nothing. Why he is not giving that place to anyone ? After his death what he wants do with it ?

I thought many ways to buy that plot with hook or crook but nothing came into my mind.

" I don't think so that man need money . Instead of money we can't give anything. May be he has some attachment with that plot personally. " Said Karan while driving.

" Karan take me to that plot . I need to see why it's so precious for him " I told  Karan. Even though I went personally to make the deal but I never saw the plot.

After more than one hour driving we reached Lonavla and from there to that place. To my surprise this is not my first time I was visiting this place.

It was like a magic, now I understood why Anjali wanted this plot and asked to build a house for her because back then when we were small kids me and Anjali came here once with my mother and Geetha aunty.

I remember that time there was only a single house and that's this one . House was small but what makes it special was the view from here it's so beautiful and mind blowing . That time we just came here just for a time pass but while playing we both came so far from our mothers and  somehow reached infront of this house. That time there was a sweet aunty and a rude uncle were living here. She called us inside ,  let me and Anjali stay there until our mothers came and find us. That day I took a photo of Anjali with my instant camera . One copy I give to Anjali and other one I still got that. There was a cooling sensation all over body when I went to my past days with Anjali. It was so good and heart whelming. Now thinking about it I think this old man should be that rude uncle and poor aunty she already gone. That time I told her that we will live there like them in a small house.

I cried a lot when Anjali left with her dad to US and she wasn't even ready to go with her dad. May be she remembered all this time about our wish and that's why she demanded this plot to Mr Raheja. Just before the moment I came here it was only just a business for me but now it becomes my personal matter. I will definitely buy this for Anjali and we will live here forever.

.........................

Today there was another site visit in my schedule. I called assistant Anjali and Sanjana before leaving from Lonavla and asked them to be there at site on time. So when I reached there both were waiting for me at ground floor.

It was a 191 luxury apartment with twin tower approach one of our latest and luxury project. Construction work was at its final stage and I came to have a look at it. Just beside our flat , there was a shopping complex whose construction was going on under Royees group. That's how we rivals are . If there is a Singhania project then near to that there will be a Royees group project. Rishabh doesn't even care if it is a small  or big all he just wanted to  put a show off infront of me childish character.

Taking the sketches from Anjali, Karan , me and Sanjana along with other site managers we went to see the construction works. Anjali waited for us at ground floor itself.