69 - Who was Aadarsh?

First of all a big sorry for my lovely readers for updating so late. It was because there was power cut from morning till evening and my phone was dead. So please understand and read further. It's a fastly cooked up chapter don't get dissapoint😊😊

Rajveer's pov

When I went back to my home from office our watchman came to my side and asked me to visit their office. I was little confused thinking what they wanted to show me ?

" Sir these are some vedio footages of last few nights. " He opened a vedio file and showed it to me. Time was one at night and I saw Divya going out  in a car of mine from garage. She came back only at early morning.

" Since it was your car we thought it might be you. Sorry sir for our mistake. " Said our security.

" Don't repeat this. If next time she is going out like this then inform me " I said and with so many questions inside me I entered into my house.

My mom was about to climb the stairs and I called her.

" Mom , where is Divya ? " I think sometimes I become a big idiot . How can I ask about Divya to my mom.

" I never walk putting her in my pockets. She left from here at midnoon and till now she is not back. I don't even care.  Even if she didn't come back I will be happy " said my mom .

" Actually it's good I met you . Here keep this " she gave me two small boxes which looked like ring boxes.

" What is this ? " I asked looking at the boxes

" Marriage ring for both of you. I know you don't have anything like that so I myself brought it for you and Aleen " Said my mom.

" You want Aleena to wear this when her hand is  fractured " I looked at mom .

" I am not mad to want my son and daughter in law to wear rings at a time like this. Today your dhaadhi and dhaadhu will come to visit Aleen. So you both have to wear this. Atleast Aleen have a reason for not wearing a wedding ring what about you ? " Said mom and I think she is right. My grandparents are so old fashioned and believes in this kind of things.

" If it's not correct size for Aleen then tell me " said my mom.

" Mom, what is this with Aleen, Aleen ? Why are you calling her like that ? " I heard her friends calling Aleen, short form of Aleena but it's good to hear calling her Aleen.

" Actually today her friends came to visit Aleen. I hear from them calling Aleena as Aleen and I liked it. So now I also began to call her like that " my mom will become so childish at sometimes.

I climbed the steps with the ring boxes and went to my room. But to my surprise I didn't see Aleena on her bed and I was panicked meanwhile I heard a sound from our closet and went to look at there. She was standing near to her wardrobe.

" Aleena , what are you doing here ? " I shouted at her because I was really angry.

" I told you don't move from your bed . If you need anything then call anyone. Doctor suggested complete bedrest for you. If you don't obey me then I am going to admit you at hospital" said me and I scooped her in my hands and laid back on bed.

" Rajveer I just wanted to keep something ... " She was holding something on her hand .

" What is it ? " And I snatched it from her.

" Flash drive ? What is this for ? " I asked with a knitted eyebrows

" It's mine give it back " she tried to wake up but I give her a death glare.