76 - Mother's love

Writer's pov

" From where did this beliefs came into your mind all of sudden?  . Going to temple and all " Anjali was getting ready to go temple in the morning and Jennifer was so surprised to hear that.

" I always believed in God it's just that I never visited temples when I was at US. This temple is special. Actually yesterday night I saw a dream.  I remembered something my dad said about this temple when I was at college or something. After my dad and mom's marriage they were eagerly waiting for a child but never got one infact she miscarried two times. In that misery my dad's mother , which is my late grandma asked her to visit this temple and she did like that. Just after few months they got good news and till carrying me for seven months she used to visit this temple everyday. Even after I born she brought me there before going back to home from hospital. So I also want to visit this temple . It's so famous here " Anjali said to Jennifer

" Do you believe in this ? " She asked with a chuckle.

" Not really!  but I want to  its about my babie's future. Baby already got a black mark that his father don't need him . I don't want anymore black marks on him " Anjali said with a sigh

" I am leaving " she went out and caught a taxi .

At temple she was tying thread on a tree and she was not sure that what she was doing is correct.

" It's not like that , turn towards right that's how you have to tie " Radhika , Rahul's mother who was watching Anjali for some time all confused with the thread. Anjali turned and looked at her. At first Anjali didn't get her face but suddenly she remembers.

" Oh good morning mam " Anjali showed her respect by bowing a little.
Radhika looked at her with a knitted eyebrows because she was surprised.

" What was that ? " Radhika asked with a chuckle.

" Mrs Singhania right ? Rahul Singhania's mother ? I work as his assistant " she introduced herself

" Oh I see . Now go ahead tie it " she Said. Anjali soon tied thread.

" I wish you give birth to a healthy baby " Radhika said while walking with her.

" How did you know....." Anjali looked at her all surprised

" Only women who are carrying tie knot there for their babies health and safe delivery " said Radhika.

" Then why are you here ? " Anjali asked with a wicked smile

" What else for my son " Radhika replied.

" You married in such an young age ? " Asked Radhika. For that Anjali didn't give any reply. She just put a sarcastic smile.

" I am not married ..... But I am pregnant " said Anjali. Radhika should have sensed that strange but she didn't say anything. They talked alot and spend some time together. Meanwhile Geetha Arora her mother came back from temple and saw  Radhika talking with Anjali. When Anjali saw Geetha staring at them her smile get faded.

" Okay mam it was so nice to talking with you. We will meet sometimes " giving a warm smile to Radhika and death glare at Geetha she left from there.

" Such an arrogant girl " said Geetha.

" Who? Anjali ? No way she is so sweet. Even after talking for some time I felt like I know her from years. By the way she is pregnant and she is not married " Radhika said with all wonder.

" How did you know that ? " Geetha enquired quickly and Radhika explained everything happened.

" Whoever it is how can a guy cheat on a sweet girl like her . " After letting a huge sigh they both went back.