27 - Flashback

Rahul's pov

I was deeply immersed in my thoughts about Veer's problem. Anjali was beside me typing a matter which I have given.

" Are you alright sir ? " She asked me inbetween her task. She should have felt somethingthing odd in me because I was sighing  many times.

" I was thinking about Veer's problem. if I met that women she will regret even her existence. I still don't get why Veer never did anything with her even after all those mess she had created. " I replied to her like I was eagerly waiting for someone to ask about my absent mind.

" I don't know about the matter but I guess it's something serious. " She replied.

" Yes ofcourse it's serious , four years back Veer's wife now his ex wife left her new born babies and her husband for her own needs and never enquired about them. Yesterday all of sudden she came back and asking for the custody of kids . If you are in Veer's place what would you do ? " I looked at her curiously.

" Hmmm situation is different , but we can't ignore the fact that she is still their mother " what the hell?  she is taking that witch side.

" Yeaa as expected all womens are  same . Get back to your work " I turned around on my chair and now my back faces her.

"  I didn't complete what I wanted to say sir. Giving birth to a child and becoming a mother doesn't mean that she has full rights on her kids. Forgetting about her duty as mother is the big crime rather than anything and  that kind of women doesn't deserve to raise any kids. " There was something hidden in her words
pain, regrets , anger , all emotions were mixed and her face expression said it well. Don't tell me she is already a mother. No way she is only 23 . Stop it Rahul stop making wild imaginations.

" As you asked why Rajveer sir didn't do anything with her , that's very simple to answer " she said with a smrink and looked at the laptop screen.

" What is it ? "

" He still has some feelings for her ." What ??

" Get out from your fantasy world girl , feelings ? No way " I don't agree with her about this matter.

" How do you know about that ? Even if she has killed someone or did adultery with anyone that doesn't affect their feelings. She is his first love , she was his wife and she is the mother of his kids.  From these kinds of feelings men never get recover and they always have soft corner for these three things. If I am wrong then  you can smack me " I took my phone to threw at her while she covered her face with  her hands but I put the phone down.

" Yes you are right "

" So you admit that girls are not stupid it's you men who are born stupid " she chuckled and get back to her work.

" What? What did you said ? We are stupid .. " actually I didn't get anything to say she looked at me with a pathetic look and shrugged her shoulders. Really this girl really have some nerves.
.............

For past one hour I was observing Anjali through cctv camera . I was analysing her each and every move because I was confused to come up with a decision and finally I decided she is going to be my next target .

Suddenly Karan came to my room and reminded that I have a meeting with Royees group. So I got ready and Karan followed me. I stopped at Anjali's desk.

" Assistant Anjali come with me " I ordered and she followed me .

.............

As usual meeting was not going smoothly. This meeting is not just a business meeting but it was a board meeting with Singania board members and Royees group board members. My mom , uncle , Rajveer and our other relatives were present. From Royees group Rishab , his mother and many others were there. Topic is as usual one. Profit distribution.  our Singania construction company and their loss  making resorts and hotels are the discussion matters.