17 Bait

Writers pov

Rahul was on his bed , his bedroom was huge designed with his favourite colour black and metallic silver. There was a pool area beside his room . A small greenery beside the room which will  always bring a cool breeze into the room. Room was not crowded with many things but still there was a study area other than his dressing room.  Rahul barely uses this room because he rarely came to house and this room is his favourite. He has brought his girlfriends to almost  every house and apartments that he owns but not to this house and to his room. He is very sensitive about his room.

He stood from the bed and slowly walked towards the pool area. There was cool breeze may be it is going to rain today. He enter into the poolside mini bar and made a drink for him . He was disturbed, thinking about something very serious. While grabbing a chair from the island he took a sip from the glass suddenly his phone began to ring . Caller's name wasn't showing but it was an international number and automatically a smrink appeared on Rahul's face.

" Hello " Rahul attended the call and talked casually.

" Rahul Singania .." a female sound appeared from other side.

" No need of such formality Anjali, you are not a strange for me now " he chuckled softly and said.

" how ? How do you get that its me " she said with a surprising tone.

" Your sound , your face like everything related to you , I will never forget . Infact I was waiting for your call from the moment I parted from you . You made me wait Anjali , till now no girls dare to do that to me , it's only you and I enjoy it a bit " when it comes to girls Rahul know how to become cringy , and do all those sweet lovey dovey conversations.

" Oh come on Rahul , you are exaggerating . But I have to admit one thing I also missed you alot but I was in a dilemma whether to call you or not. But now I am relieved I did the right thing by calling you . " Anjali said with a gentle smile and sweet voice .

" You can call me anytime , it will be my pleasure. Since we both are at different continents seeing you daily is not possible so hearing your sweet voice is the best thing. But don't worry I will try to meet you as much as possible infact chances for our meeting will be more because Raheja groups and Singania groups are going to work together. " Said Rahul.

" Everything went well ? I mean do you guys signed the deal? " She enquired.

" Nope , but I am fully confident now may be double confident , do you know why ? " Asked Rahul in his deep husky voice.

" Why ? "

" Because Raheja's lucky Angel's support is with me , am I right ? You will be mine right? " Finally he put his bait right infront of his prey .

" Rahul, I don't know about my own feelings,  I thought that I love Akshit and he will be my future but after meeting you everything changed even if it is for once I am swaying Rahul. Thinking about it Akshit and me were not in love I was with him because I never had any other options but when you came things changed every feeling is different when I am with you , even if we are talking through phone i am very happy. I am confused Rahul , what's the meaning of this ? " She asked worriedly.

" Do you believe in love Anjali ? " Asked Rahul.

" Hmmm "

" Then you are doing the right thing . We both fell for each other . Anjali I lo.... " Rahul stopped for a second and remained silent then his voice tone changes.

" I mean , Anjali I really like you sincerely," he confessed

" I love you too Rahul ,"she became shy all of sudden and chuckled sweetly.