35 - Anjali

Writers pov

" Bro please for one last time I want to meet you. " Arjun called someone through his phone. He wanted to meet him desperately . After trying for many times finally the one who he called agreed to meet him.

Arjun was waiting for him on a foot path . After almost half an hour a car stopped infront of him and Karan , Rahul's manager stepped out from the driver seat. He got a serious look on his face.

" What ? " Karan asked without even looking at his face.

" Bro please help me I need a job " Arjun begged

" What ? Job ? What happened to your current job ? Did you make enough money so that you can live in luxury ? " Karan scoffed at him and asked.

" Bro I know, I was wrong but this time I really want to change for that a good job is necessary and you know other than you I don't have anyone to ask for help. " Arjun begged to Karan.

" Help ? A year back when I offered you and Aadarsh a job what did you said ? You can't work like a dog right? And I am like a dog who wags tail for my boss . Yes ofcourse I wag my tail for Singania's why ? Because I am eating their food. This whole body is made up by their money and food." Karan reacted rashly.

" I am sorry . I realised everything now please forget everything and help me " said Arjun.

" Forget everything! how ? You are the one who pulled Aadarsh to go America without even informing me went there with fake passport , fake visa like illegal migrants . Then what happened one came back as dead body and other came as a big looser. Do you know I don't even looked at Aadarsh body when I went to receive it from airport. His family I couldn't face them till this day . His mother , she always asked me to treat Aadarsh as my younger brother and I couldn't even get a chance to complete her request. Why did you take him with you ? What happened there you are hiding from me ? Who wanted to kill him for what purpose ? a nice innocent boy who went to such a place where he never went and came back as dead body with bullets . You both are really something . Leave me I don't want to see you Arjun " Karan was about to leave from there but Arjun hold him and begged.

" I was wrong I know that. I pulled Adarsh with me and messed up everything. But please bro for one last time help me otherwise I don't think I can pass this night . Guilty feeling is eating me all over before I do anything wrong I want to change and repay him back " said Arjun. After letting a huge sigh Karan said

" Ok fine , come to Singania office tomorrow . Since you are not even a graduate only job you can get there is in our security team. " He patted on Arjun's shoulder .

" How is maa ? Arpita ? Arushi ?" Karan enquired.

" They are doing well . Don't worry I am there for them " said Arjun with a faded smile.

...........................

Rahul's pov

Today I was really happy because just one night to pass Anjali will be with me and we are going to spend a lots of time together. Preparations are completed and everything looks so perfect.

Karan wanted to say something to me for hours but he is not saying it. So I asked him about the matter.
" Karan if you want to say anything then tell me . This side of yours is so irritating" I said.

" Actually I need a favour. I know you hate recommendations but this is something very important." He was beating around the bush.

" Karan straight to the point " said me.

"One of my brother , not blood related but we are together from childhood itself I know him well and he need a job . If you don't mind please let him join with our security team " he somehow completed the conversation.