15 Meeting the enemies

Aleena's pov

My first day , I was really excited as well as nervous. There was around 20 new employees including me as new designing team and I was selected as the head of the team. It was like lightning and thunder together hit on me when Mr Rajveer Singania pointed his finger at me and said I was selected as the team leader.

A set of rules and regulations were kept infront of us and as a leader there were extra set of rules especially for me. All these time I never saw him smile or not even a smrink on his face always that serious and arrogant face . His face remembers me of someone I knew , Gautam my one and only love but Gautam was far better than him even though he seems tough outside inside he is soft and sweet but my boss Mr Singania was rough and tough inside as well as outside. Just like Anjali for me also it's better to mind my own business and work.

After a brief introduction among our new collegeues we bagan start working. I really liked my working desk , there was a drawing desk near to it and all stationers were kept around within my hand area well arranged. I liked everything about working for Singania's expect the fact that about my new boss.

              Writers pov

Rajveer along with his secretary was striding towards executive meeting hall. When he entered into the hall , HR department head Sanjana , finance department head , management department head,  were already present there. He grabbed a seat meanwhile Rahul also entered into the hall with a serious face expression.

" How does all of sudden this happened Rahul ? " Rajveer breaked the ice inside the room.

" Don't know , but I am damn sure that this is planned , a well planned plot against us. Rishabh , that son of a bit*ch I am going to kill him if anything went wrong " from Rahul's face it was well evident that how much angry he was held in

" From our work site I was informed that all our work is halted until we submitted the necessary papers  according to the government order . " One of the officer said.

" It's all over the media about illegal construction of Singania groups. They are  even digging our past works it's like they are our post mortem We have to do something as fast as possible . Within this small time period itself our stock value reduced to a great extent if it continues like this it will affect all our future projects. Lots of call are coming to our customer care after this news went out . Rahul what we are going to do ? " Sanjana shows her worries as HR head.

"Building plan doesn't have any faults , everything is according to rules and conditions. Then what they are telling  ? " Rajveer banged his hands on the table due to frustration.

" It's about the land , those slum peoples are causing a commotion that we forced them to move from their place and illegally took their land" Singania's cheif advocate interrupted.

" How can this possible ? We already paid them well according to their demand . All these are for money.  greedy peoples " Sanjana put a sarcastic smile on her face.

" Someone should have Provoked them . Rishabh that bastard he still holds the grudge against me for loosing this project. " Said Rahul.

" He loose this project because he lacked in many areas  and he will always loose due to his incompetence.  Immature acting , he still doesn't know business works on variety ideas instead of thinking about his own business he is only thinking about how to destroy us that's why he is still loosing behind us. Don't know when this boy will grow up " Rajveer complaints.

" Next what ? That's our main problem . How to solve this ? " Rahul looked at everyone present in that room.

" What about a settlement between colony peoples " Sanjana suggested.