9 - A weird interview day

Anjali's pov

I was sitting on a chair inside a big hall with many other candidates . There was approximately more than 50 candidates including me and this was our second round of interview. Through first round around 200 candidates got eliminated and it was multiple choice questions about finance and marketing which I pass very easily. Now it's going to be a group discussion. While we were sitting there five officials came and seated on their panel . There was two women and three men. I remember what Jennifer told me about their department deputy head Sanjana Arora , so from those two women one was little aged and other looked so young , If my instinct is correct then she is Sanjana Arora. After showing the topic for group discussion on a big screen we got five minutes to prepare ourselves. Topic was on modern marketing methods.

Aleena's pov

I was directed towards a huge hall filled with many drawing tables and chairs and one girl instructed me to grab a chair . I looked around for a space because almost every seat was filled. But I got a table at last end of the hall which is a corner and I sat there . We were provided with À0 sheets , drawing pen , and a drafter which was already fitted on the table. My heart was pounding crazily like it can come out any time. I never got tensed this much in my life even if I am writing exams. And my bad habit began to start when I get tensed. If I am tensed then I will bite my nails, tap foot on the floor and sometimes my hands began to sweat till it becomes like an ice . After few minutes a middle aged man in his suit came into our hall and welcomes us with a warm smile. He opened the laptop and ran his eyes for some seconds on it then suddenly the home screen showed a question and that was our test question for interview. The question was to draw a house plan with given measurements on a two and half cent plot which has a shape of L, exact two bedroom with attached bathroom , kitchen, living room, dining area these are mandatory and their size is already mentioned which cannot be altered it has to be single storage house. Actually question is really tough and I sat there and started to do a rough sketch.

I have only one hour is with me in that 15 min already over due to my planning and rough sketch. when I looked around almost everyone had started drawing. Before I put my head towards my sheet I saw someone entering into our hall.

A handsome man in his finely stitched tux with a bearded face

A handsome man in his finely stitched tux with a bearded face. Body was well builded which I can say from the way his suit well fitted on his body. A girl in her pencil skirt and blouse also entered into the hall calling him as Rajveer sir . Ohhhh so he is Mr Rajveer Singania , the COO of Singania groups. Like Jennifer said before with a single glance we can say that how arrogant and serious he is . After signing on some paper that girl left the hall . He pulled his suit along with the white shirt a little from his wrist and looked at the watch, wowww it was something really an expensive one no actually its an art . Obviously it's a Swiss made watch ,, I am a person who is very fond of brands and fashion , Anjali is also nothing less than me that's how we became best friends.